2 use Getopt::Std;
3 getopt('dV');
4 $xferlog="./xferlog";
5 $\ = "\n";
6 $i=0;
7 open XFERLOG, $xferlog or die "Cant't find file $xferlog";
9 foreach $line (<XFERLOG>) {
10 chomp($line);
11 if (( $line =~ /$opt_d/i) && ( $line !~ /_ o r/))
12 {
13 ($Fld1,$Fld2,$Fld3,$Fld4,$Fld5,$Fld6,$Fld7,$Fld8,
$Fld9,$Fld10,$Fld11,$Fld12,$Fld13,$Fld14,$Fld15) = spli
+t(' ',$line);

14 $uplist[$i] = join ' ',$Fld6, $Fld8, $Fld9, $Fld14,
+$Fld15;
15 $time[$i]=$Fld6; $size[$i]=$Fld8; $file[$i]=$Fld9;
$user[$i]=$Fld14; $group[$i]=$Fld15;

16 $username= join '@', $user[$i], $group[$i];
17 push @{$table{$username}}, $uplist[$i];
18 $i++;
19 }
20 }
21 close XFERLOG;
When you are in 'Murcia, you need to peak 'Murican, not Chinese.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Considering an Apex, DR, RR, Apex ride this evening. Haven't told the wife that's the ride plan yet though...
Mission accomplished.
DR >>>> me
Wife was non too plussed about it again either.

17.9 miles, 3200ft vert.

where in the bay area? I might be able to pick it up and throw it in a box for you
Much appreciated sir. I have a bay area friend who has offered to help - if the seller will play ball.

You must spread reputation to at least 4 other user(s) before you can give reputation to eric strt6 again.
:(

Last edited:

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Well that was rad. Doing my standard nocturnal greenway cruise with the 4 legger and had a bigly owl swoop down about 70 feet in front of me to snag a mouse or vole. I stopped and engaged in a no-blink contest with said night raptor. After easily winning the contest, Mr./Mrs owl took to the air again with the furry hot pocket in claw, only to be quickly tailed by another yuuuuge owl which was apparently lurking nearby. Holy moly, dropping a kleenex makes more noise than those things while in flight.

Obligatory: cool story bro

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Well that was rad. Doing my standard nocturnal greenway cruise with the 4 legger and had a bigly owl swoop down about 70 feet in front of me to snag a mouse or vole. I stopped and engaged in a no-blink contest with said night raptor. After easily winning the contest, Mr./Mrs owl took to the air again with the furry hot pocket in claw, only to be quickly tailed by another yuuuuge owl which was apparently lurking nearby. Holy moly, dropping a kleenex makes more noise than those things while in flight.

dude.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Had a similar experience night riding. The efficiency and dexterity of an owl skinning a mouse makes me grateful they are not Volkswagen sized.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What have you been using until now? Windows powershell, noob? :D
Sadly, not much scripting is done at this place. :dead: I do have a powershell script, somewhere, that sends my lieu time to my managers every month. There's just no time to write useful scripts, test and then put them into production. We have a very slender team, with about 10 buildings and 6 team members. I'm one of the lucky ones who has two buildings to look after.

I do automate things much more than some of the others guys though. They'll get our student to run around doing patches and installs; fuck that. Write a small script to automate and log that. Aint nobody got time for dat.

Now Perl, that is something that was fun to use in college. :busted: