Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The last time my son and I spoke on the phone, it didn't go well. When he showed up at the church for mom's memorial, he said "fuck you" when I walked up. Thankfully he wanted to talk before he left town and we had words. While it started off rather heated, it ended in a wonderful hug.

Since then, we have been texting back and forth as I learn about the man he has become and who he hopes to be. After our last phone call, I honestly feared this day would never come. Wow, just wow.

/coolstorybro

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
All our stuff arrived today from the US. So nice to have a dinner table again, good sound and all our bikes. I am not sure how but they damaged the base of my grandfather clock and both my fenders on the road bike. Its all insured so it should be taken care off I hope. They moves that moved the other way did a better job so there you have it America :-)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All our stuff arrived today from the US. So nice to have a dinner table again, good sound and all our bikes. I am not sure how but they damaged the base of my grandfather clock and both my fenders on the road bike. Its all insured so it should be taken care off I hope. They moves that moved the other way did a better job so there you have it America :-)
Traveling East is essentially accelerating the passage of time, of course Entropy is going to have more of an effect than when travelling West. If you had everything shipped westward around the world everything would have arrived in better condition than when it left. It is all very scientific and shit.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Splendid indeed, I managed a personal best on my usual short XC circuit and feel good enough for the years first spin on my Serotta Super Poo, I haven't felt worthy of it all year. I hope the tires still hold air. :)

Auto correct fail: I managed somehow corrected to I'm aged. That's fucking rude.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Holy shit, I am humbled and psyched. The local shop in Teton Valley gave me 25% off of employee purchase price on my new Altitude in thanks for all of the trail work I did over the years.
I don't know how exactly to that the besides saying that Habitat in Driggs ROCKS!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Traveling East is essentially accelerating the passage of time, of course Entropy is going to have more of an effect than when travelling West. If you had everything shipped westward around the world everything would have arrived in better condition than when it left. It is all very scientific and shit.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Holy shit, I am humbled and psyched. The local shop in Teton Valley gave me 25% off of employee purchase price on my new Altitude in thanks for all of the trail work I did over the years.
I don't know how exactly to that the besides saying that Habitat in Driggs ROCKS!
there is a shop that sells rocky mountain?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Everyone knows that light moves faster forward than in the opposite direction!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
12 miles on the road bike, 13.1 average speed, 16.7 moving speed. Meh, at least I was moving. :)

20 miles total today so there is that too.

Also: my boss called twice but did not leave a message, I noted two calls but did not answer.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I love a 12 hour work day in the office, followed by more work after that and tomorrow starts with a 630AM con call.

I think I need a bigger kill list.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I admit it, I ate shit on tonight's hike. Completely covered in mud on my right side, could not stop laughing after it happened. Somehow I did not hurt my shoulder and I saved my beer during the fall. Had to wash off in the creek. :rofl:

Interesting build technique on this new bridge. They literally just laid it down on top of the old one...

Also bum shoulder and all, still managed to drag some logs to block a Strava line.