Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Recently I've discovered that my resume is old style and no longer hip. Eff that isht.
A recruiter redid mine a few years back, but it needs to be redone. I cut a ton of it off due to being old as sj!t, I might actually pay some kid to make up a new one full of lies.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Are you friends with robots? :think:
This.

I was actually recruited for the job I currently have by a manager for whom I used to work for. They created a job opening just for me and ask me to apply. First time around I never got through the 'bot filters and the manager never even saw my resume. I highlighted every action verb in the job description and inserted them into my resume in addition to listing one to one my experience in relation to their 'minimum requirements' and bam, it got through.

This.

I was actually recruited for the job I currently have by a manager for whom I used to work for. They created a job opening just for me and ask me to apply. First time around I never got through the 'bot filters and the manager never even saw my resume. I highlighted every action verb in the job description and inserted them into my resume in addition to listing one to one my experience in relation to their 'minimum requirements' and bam, it got through.
jesus.god