Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Rainy and windy out there today. We were all getting blown around out there on the highway during the commute. Some new parts for my son's compound bow showed up in the mail yesterday, so I spent some time getting those switched out and set up.

Dog took a tumble down the stairs yesterday...he's got a bum shoulder this morning and is limping around a bit. He's 13 yrs old, so he doesn't quite bounce like he used to...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
FTS. :rant:

Bill for the wife's trip to pee in a cup and get a prescription for antibiotics came yesterday. Appealing it did nothing. They are still attempting to charge us just shy of $5K for that privilege, $300 for the doctor's fee and $4,600 for the hospital fee. Looks like it's time to start fighting.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Wife sent me a pic of a fresh-off-the-track 50 pound 1.5 year old greyhound (not you, Greyhound) pup that is need of a home. Tiny little thing! I was disappointed to hear somebody already claimed her. We don't really need a second dog now anyway. We've got a good balance in the house between the one dog and two elderly cats, and a hyper greyhound puppy would just throw everything into chaos. Once the cats go, we'll add to the dog stable. The cats are 15 but will probably live to 25 out of spite.

I swam before work and will ride the bike trainer tonight.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Its been raining here for pretty much two days now. While the trails and such are probably a no-go due to mud and ice, not to mention not seeing the sun since Saturday, I am kind of hoping the above zero temperatures hold off until tonight. If its above freezing when I leave work, I am going for a ride on the donkey skinny tire bike. That thing is going to feel like a rocket after riding the fat bike.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Shithole co-worker (the one who should retire) had an unfavorable annual review, mainly for professionalism. Her professional reaction to this was to call in sick the rest of the day. That's going to fix that ol' reputation!

The downside is that the backup person is MIA. Right now it's me as the only attending on service on a service that's usually staffed by 2 or 3 of me-equivalents. This could turn out ugly today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
FTS. :rant:

Bill for the wife's trip to pee in a cup and get a prescription for antibiotics came yesterday. Appealing it did nothing. They are still attempting to charge us just shy of $5K for that privilege, $300 for the doctor's fee and $4,600 for the hospital fee. Looks like it's time to start fighting.
how much would it have been without health insurance....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got work to do and I forgot the password to the program I need. It's been saved forever and is not saved in the new comp. Request out to telecom to reset, but who knows how long that is going to take.
Tired.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Shithole co-worker (the one who should retire) had an unfavorable annual review, mainly for professionalism. Her professional reaction to this was to call in sick the rest of the day. That's going to fix that ol' reputation!

The downside is that the backup person is MIA. Right now it's me as the only attending on service on a service that's usually staffed by 2 or 3 of me-equivalents. This could turn out ugly today.
Have you tried turning if off and on again?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
'kin recreation.gov wasn't working properly for me when it reopened at midday, then the reservation I'd been waiting several months to try and make was already gone :shakefist::shakefist::shakefist:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
things are pretty good here........ Some fuckos may try and change that for me, they tried earlier but failed.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy shit this weather sucks. Was planning on riding the cross bike tonight, but nope. In the time it took to take a post work dump, the temperature went from +4c to -2c and it is now snowing.

Kill list?

Fuckit, going for a hike with a bag of beer.