Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
started at 6:30am with a laptop missing software, due to incomplete updates pushed last night.
corrected by 10:30 ... taking dinner break then back at this !@#$*#@^!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
that is a good one...
We look at it from our house and have climbed to the top riding from our house, just annoyed I didn't manage to make the booking for when I'd wanted it. Now I'll have to keep trying for a random date.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This weather sucks. That is all.

Some interesting activity on the jorb front, but no jorb yet. If it wasn't constantly raining, I might take the doggo out. Looks like constant wet until partial Saturday. Then back to the wet. The neighbour asked why I was making room in the garage. I said "I need a new bike", apparently the wife was not happy with that answer considering the lack of jorb (he told his wife, his wife commented to mine).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This weather sucks. That is all.

Some interesting activity on the jorb front, but no jorb yet. If it wasn't constantly raining, I might take the doggo out. Looks like constant wet until partial Saturday. Then back to the wet. The neighbour asked why I was making room in the garage. I said "I need a new bike", apparently the wife was not happy with that answer considering the lack of jorb (he told his wife, his wife commented to mine).
Dig a deep hole in the back yard. When he asks you why, tell him you are taking care of a snitch.