Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Busy as frig day here, man.

Work until 11am.

Then car appointment to have new tires mounted and oil change. Also having them take a look at my brakes; I think I warped the rotors somehow coming down off the Blue Ridge Parkway in the snow and ice (shit was GNARLY New Years day). They were the cheapest rotors I could find, so not too shocking. Shop is going to try and warranty them, if they are warped.

Then back to work and then riding at 6pm with some buddies. Somewhere in there, I need to put new cleats on the new shoes. :twitch:

Got a new work phone yesterday, a Samsung S8. Seems to be pretty sweet. Might pick up another one to replace my ancient Motorola Moto G. Though, it'd be interesting to see how long that Motorola will last. Its been indestructible so far.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Woke up at 12:30 due to Hannah coughing and *surprise* the TV was on downstairs. Haley was wide awake watching it. I'm getting over this shit. Hannah is still coughing consistently all night long. Wifey is going to try and take her in again later this week to see if it is allergies causing snot drain causing the coughing.

Otherwise, Director is in town so I need to make it look like I'm working. Meh.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
My car mechanic is MIA. I order all the front end parts he was going to swap and now his shop seems to be cleared out, though I was there a month ago. Ugh. Time to find a new shop.

slept in, yogurt then coffee then off to short bus hell
This morning's "punctuation is important" moment brought to us by Eric!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Got the trailer over to the storage facility last night, trip was a bit more exciting as the temp tags had expired and I'm not paying hundreds of dollars to register it just so it can go sit at a storage site.

Left eye has been twitching for about a week now, which is a surefire sign I'm tired. I don't predict that changing any time soon.

Well at least she wasn't passed out drunk on the couch with the TV on.
Yet. Give them an inch...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My car mechanic is MIA. I order all the front end parts he was going to swap and now his shop seems to be cleared out, though I was there a month ago. Ugh. Time to find a new shop.

This morning's "punctuation is important" moment brought to us by Eric!
Avalon Motorsports off Colfax is where I take the M. Little rich, but good. Throw me a referral and all that jazz if you go that way.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
winning!!! Biked with the boys to school this morning! They were super well behaved, listening well, and riding well. This is awesome. My 5 year old is super proud of himself, and I think its good for my 7 year old to have "responsibilities". I told him he is the leader and has to show his little brother how things are done properly. He seems very motivated by that. Maybe I should reinforce that with a reward so that it doesn't become a burden....

Beautiful sunny day here. 55°F going up to 77°F. Ride tonight. I think we're still in the no-bugs period, and the buds are coming out in the trees, sucking up all the moisture in the forest. Along with September, I think it's the best time of year to ride.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Disney World today with the kids. Trying to hammer down a lease deal on a car remotely at the same time.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

The week keeps impressing on the weather front. It's beautiful out there - everything is a gorgeous shade of light yellow from the 2 inches of pollen covering the landscape like a snot-inducing snow.

The steering gear stack on my mower sh*t the bed on me about 3/4 of the way through, yesterday afternoon - leaving me having to finish the yard only making right turns! Living that suburb life, yo.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! At home sweet home again. Walked around the yard, watered veggie garden, figured I lost receipts for one outstanding expense report with old company (shit), trying not to feel too guilty about doing whole lot of nothing today. Lawn mowing season is about to start. I am going to the office tomorrow for some knowledge transfer session, and then dinner with my new team. :think:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
@StiHacka what are you growing?

I guess its time round these parts to get that going. I'm thinking more jalapeños and tomatoes. I will be sure to get proper cages this year so as not to tie up the plants in suspension ala @mandown style.

Now if only the government would get off their ass so that I can start growing some wacky tabacky.

and wait you already have a new job? :think:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
pretty sure they are trying to can me here.
long story.
have resumes out all over the fr.
hopefully i can jump ship before they make me walk the plank.
fts.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
my lady made us egg cups for us to grab n go for a quick breakfast this week. These mofos are the bomb. :drool:
lined muffin tin with prosciutto, then put an egg, goat cheese, lions mane mushies & shallots, baked the bomb.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Waiting for my breakfast sandwich. Listening to an offer today and scraping out a yard. My guys did a whole roll off yesterday afternoon. Probably could do two today if they gave us the roll offs.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Rode at 6am this morning. Trail is getting torn up moar and moar. My fork seems like it magically lost some air from Sunday until now, will have to check that out when i go home for lunch. Boss crashed after he took a drop and suspension bottomed out on him. Small cut on his leg and reopened a wound on this arm from his last crash that required stitches. Luckily, it was healed enough he doesn't need new ones.

Got some parts for the SS/ HT build, but its slow going.

Last edited:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hippie food?
You can keep your labels, mannnnnnnn.

..but yeah kinda is lol

What are the benefits of lion's mane?
Components and extracts of Lion's Mane have proven antibiotic, anticancer, neuroprotective, fat- and glucose-lowering effects. This mushroom also protects against stomach ulcers, improves anxiety, cognitive function, and depression, and has anti-fatigue and anti-aging properties (R, R).

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
@StiHacka what are you growing?

I guess its time round these parts to get that going. I'm thinking more jalapeños and tomatoes. I will be sure to get proper cages this year so as not to tie up the plants in suspension ala @mandown style.

Now if only the government would get off their ass so that I can start growing some wacky tabacky.

and wait you already have a new job? :think:
dat pico de gallo garden esse

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
pretty sure they are trying to can me here.
long story.
have resumes out all over the fr.
hopefully i can jump ship before they make me walk the plank.
fts.
Walk the plank, just don't get fucked in the ass in the deal.

NTTIAWWT

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
No I've got the parts. It's just difficult to find quality mechanics who let you supply parts vs buy through them.
Avalon does. But labor is not discount and it's in Denver proper. They have a loaner CC though.