Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
That are some bad ass hail.

Signs I am getting old: I need my sleep and my dinner or the system is off

Workers are almost done with the internal work at home and we have started the long cleaning process, putting up lamps etc. I don't think we will be really settle in before the end of the year but this is the fun part of renovating a house.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well on Taco Tuesday. I know there will be tacos at the end of the day, so naturally, I'm good.

I've got a small freestanding sign for a restaurant on its way to our shop by our fabricator, and up until this point, it's only been a kooky concept on a computer, so I'm anxious to see how well that was translated into to reality. Got to go install it downtown Greensboro later today, and the 100 degree heat will be simply sublime by the time we get there. Here's hoping I don't pass out before we finish....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! I am tired....body, mind was less foggy after I had some coffee. I need to ride my bike more so naturally, I am looking into an east coast epic single track trip for the Crew (my legs groaned while I googled...I told them to suck it up princess and ate a banana)

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning monkeys! I am lounging in a king size bed with the window open listening to birds making nice bird noises.

Yesterday @rideit thoroughly destroyed me on our little 8 mile ride. :) Today it's going to be 20 miles and 5K of climb... :eek:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Muggy as all get-out here in Denver, and by that I mean 65 degrees and 69% humidity. It's unbearable, I tell ya

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
I've got a small freestanding sign for a restaurant on its way to our shop by our fabricator, and up until this point, it's only been a kooky concept on a computer, so I'm anxious to see how well that was translated into to reality. Got to go install it downtown Greensboro later today, and the 100 degree heat will be simply sublime by the time we get there. Here's hoping I don't pass out before we finish....
Does it have the Confederate battle flag and a picture of Gen Lee on it?

:D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, rofflers. Heat and air quality advisory today. 102 heat index. "Stay indoors, avoid the sun, keep cool." I've got a triathlon tonight though so I'll do that instead.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. Still researching rental properties. Infiniti is a PITA, as battery is now low. Replacement on the table for this weekend. Debating just getting Wifey's new car near term and putting the Infiniti onto Turo as a business car. 8 seater with a box and snow tires in Colorado has some solid value.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Work. Still researching rental properties. Infiniti is a PITA, as battery is now low. Replacement on the table for this weekend. Debating just getting Wifey's new car near term and putting the Infiniti onto Turo as a business car. 8 seater with a box and snow tires in Colorado has some solid value.
Where/what/when is the rental property for??

Also, helping my ladyfriend shop for a new bike. That's exciting!
Some really good discounts on complete's at Jenson right now, I just pointed a neighbour at them. But I know you're partial to your Yeti's.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Looking immediate Denver-area as an income/long-term appreciation property. I've got cash burning a hole and am looking for ways to put it to use that will hopefully allow me to get removed from 7-5 work within 10-15 years.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

Some really good discounts on complete's at Jenson right now, I just pointed a neighbour at them. But I know you're partial to your Yeti's.
She demo'ed three bikes and chose what she chose with no input from me... she rode a Juliana, a Pivot, and a Yeti. She hated the Juliana and thought the Pivot was "just okay". She could ride more bikes in other brands, but at some point it's just "pick a 125mm-ish travel trailbike and go for it" so I'm just helping her find a good price on a bike, be it used or a good deal on new.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
She demo'ed three bikes and chose what she chose with no input from me... she rode a Juliana, a Pivot, and a Yeti. She hated the Juliana and thought the Pivot was "just okay". She could ride more bikes in other brands, but at some point it's just "pick a 125mm-ish travel trailbike and go for it" so I'm just helping her find a good price on a bike, be it used or a good deal on new.
shred
dogg

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
fvcking fvdex needs to hurry up with my wheels, they have been in state since Monday, but will not be delivered until Thursday >.>

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Does it have the Confederate battle flag and a picture of Gen Lee on it?

:D
Ha!...no. I was about 250 yds. from the Woolworth memorial to the 4 African American men who dared sit at a white lunch counter in 1960. It's not all Hazard County down here. Check out the textured surface wall wrap we also did on the brick in the background - looks like it was painted onto the brick...very cool project. This was my design concept, and it turned out exactly like I had it in my head...the little roots on the panels are water jet cut and are a very cool little detail...

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Wifey is up north for work/company softball game, so daddy daycare today and tomorrow. My oldest started 'summer camp' for a week before actual Kindergarten starts next week. He crashed hard on our bed last night at 6:30 and slept all night until we woke him up this morning. Must have been a long day.