Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just set up one contract and getting the second one ready so I am back to having a team again. I was enjoying no people to manage for some days :-)

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Major plumbing / heating project begins today. I found a highly regarded and respected contractor, I am still scared shitless. :fie::fie::fie:

Perhaps it is time to start drinking early?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
trying to read manual for camera that has not arrived.....listening to pink floyd....occasionally shaking my fist at the sun.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Haley has her assessment today. We're trying to get her into the GTE (gifted & talented education) program, so hopefully she does well.

Need to talk with Cigna and HR about my perma-FMLA claim as well. My manager pretty much left me alone yesterday to do my job, which was really nice. Kinda like being left alone to do my jerb.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Carpool mom week from hell for me! Field hockey practice followed by gymnastics followed by eye pats followed by open gym yesterday and more of the same for the rest of the week...hoping to spend some quality time with my pool float too!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Watched the salmon run for a few hours yesterday. It’s amazing to see how hard they try to swim up stream, hucking themselves into rocks and such, and their bodies sure show it too.

Down to Seward today. Got a wildlife cruise booked. Gonna go see some sea creatures n stuff.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Mornin!

Watched the salmon run for a few hours yesterday. It’s amazing to see how hard they try to swim up stream, hucking themselves into rocks and such, and their bodies sure show it too.

Down to Seward today. Got a wildlife cruise booked. Gonna go see some sea creatures n stuff.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
the lady caught something nasty at the water park on sunday. makes me queezy thinking about that place. so many poop germs there, they had signs up in the bathroom. grody.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
One week since I did something I swore I'd never do...... set foot inside AT&T Park in San Fran. Not because the D-backs were playing, but because my wife wanted to see Ed Sheeran. Guess I'm part of the 2% Ed talked about, the husbands/boyfriends that don't care for the music, yet want to make their sig-o's happy.

(Trouble is, I liked the music........)

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Had some retard shoot a spike buck with a bow right on my lawn. Gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked where he shot it from, "right effin here" he said. State police were there in 5 min and now have another deer in the freezer. The problem was this lil buck was eating out of the misses hands.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Here. Haley has her assessment today. We're trying to get her into the GTE (gifted & talented education) program, so hopefully she does well.
Don't do it! Those parents are LOCO. Don't ask me how I know. :busted:

One week since I did something I swore I'd never do...... set foot inside AT&T Park in San Fran. Not because the D-backs were playing, but because my wife wanted to see Ed Sheeran. Guess I'm part of the 2% Ed talked about, the husbands/boyfriends that don't care for the music, yet want to make their sig-o's happy.

(Trouble is, I liked the music........)
:ban::ban::ban:

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Need to talk with Cigna and HR about my perma-FMLA claim as well. My manager pretty much left me alone yesterday to do my job, which was really nice. Kinda like being left alone to do my jerb.
Don't do it! Those parents are LOCO. Don't ask me how I know. :busted:

:ban::ban::ban:
Mariko's test is in October. We've had her doing a test prep book, because puzzles are fun! She's disdainful of how easy many of them are. I need to make sure she doesn't grow up to be a little shit.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Had some retard shoot a spike buck with a bow right on my lawn. Gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked where he shot it from, "right effin here" he said. State police were there in 5 min and now have another deer in the freezer. The problem was this lil buck was eating out of the misses hands.
Ummm...when did you get married ?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
You're not careful, she'll grow up to be the sort of person who tries to earn strava KOM's on an e-bike. :busted:
Mind you these are on dedicated e-bike segments. I'm only competing with other e-bikers. Poaching a regular bike segment KOM would be a shitty move, agreed, and if uphill they'd flag me immediately based on how it doesn't match my other (slow) efforts. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hey, if @jonKranked is still on here after all of his phish concert reports, i guess this'll fly as well.

that being said, i do believe it's BLUNCHTYME!
i was actually in the talented / gifted program. i ran out of classes to take in high school so senior year i was allowed to leave school at lunch time to take college classes at a penn state branch campus that happened to be across the street.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
i was actually in the talented / gifted program. i ran out of classes to take in high school so senior year i was allowed to leave school at lunch time to take college classes at a penn state branch campus that happened to be across the street.
I'm hoping all of my kids have enough A/P credits when the start college to be sophomores out of the gate. That way MAYBE they'll finish in 4.

NO because you couldn't be pissed to come hang out when i flew in to Denver ya wanker.
It's a fair cop. :busted: