Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
back from boston late last night, wife left at 6 this am for work trip to VA for the rest of the week. oldest kid seems sick. made him go to school anyway ‘cause today/my week is jammed with meetings. fackkkkk.

just keeping my head above water until fuckit friday.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I always love the reactions of Smokers and Vapers when I tell them sorry I don't associate with drug addicts. Which they vehemently deny. Then I challenge them to go without for a few days... classic
go without coffee/esspresso for a month.

have a nice day addict.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wow.. a buddy just called and said his friend out west dropped a cougar with his bow. The cat with charging at his eight year old daughter; they had just come down from a tree stand hunting deer. The cat hit the ground dead about 20 feet from them...the arrow went through the chin and right out the asshole.

Crazy....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Wow.. a buddy just called and said his friend out west dropped a cougar with his bow. The cat with charging at his eight year old daughter; they had just come down from a tree stand hunting deer. The cat hit the ground dead about 20 feet from them...the arrow went through the chin and right out the asshole.

Crazy....
damn

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Crazy....
Get pics.

And that's crazy.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

Crazy....
Lion chops are good!!!!!!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Lion chops are good!!!!!!
He called it in and reported it. They told him he could keep the cat. I'll see about pics, but I don't think he's posting any.

Cant imagine that though. If he had waited a few minutes before lowering himself from the tree blind....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
go without coffee/esspresso for a month.

have a nice day addict.
someone who has a single beer or glass of wine with dinner or a single cup of coffee a day is not what I call and addict. Folks that repeat the process all day long due to cravings are addicted. Me I usually skip coffee on the weekends when I sleep in but then again I really don't give a rats ass what you think of me either

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
wife got me an add-on fly wheel weight for my stationary trainer. extra 12 lbs put it from 6lbs to 18. i am feeling it after the first workout.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I always love the reactions of Smokers and Vapers when I tell them sorry I don't associate with drug addicts. Which they vehemently deny. Then I challenge them to go without for a few days... classic
someone who has a single beer or glass of wine with dinner or a single cup of coffee a day is not what I call and addict. Folks that repeat the process all day long due to cravings are addicted. Me I usually skip coffee on the weekends when I sleep in but then again I really don't give a rats ass what you think of me either

And what do you think endorphins and adrenaline are ? Hmmm....

We are all addicts on here Eric. I mean the site does have the word, "monkey" used in a manner depicting addiction in the title.

Why are you here Eric ?

Why are you here Eric ?

Why are you here Eric ?

Why are you here Eric ?

*This would be the part where the trippy special effects start if RM were a Soap Opera.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
touchy touchy touchy.....