Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Interesting twist on the deck project... I don't know why I didn't realize this, but Wifey is a developer - we get builder's px on materials. The big materials are the decking surface. It will be interesting to see if anything comes to fruition with this new development.
I have a shitty contractor I can't not recommend enough who has taken 7 months to nearly finish building a garage that should have taken 2 months to complete...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Epic fail last night. Went out with some buddies and ended up at some hipster richyrich bar thing for dinner. I went with fish tacos, because tacos. But mother of God they were $17.50 for three fuckin tacos and they were packed with lettuce.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Epic fail last night. Went out with some buddies and ended up at some hipster richyrich bar thing for dinner. I went with fish tacos, because tacos. But mother of God they were $17.50 for three fuckin tacos and they were packed with lettuce.
sounds like you were in Boulder on Pearl St. Im sorry.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I have a shitty contractor I can't not recommend enough who has taken 7 months to nearly finish building a garage that should have taken 2 months to complete...
our neighbor in nashville also built the parents house...he left 10 feet off of the foundation that was added to the kitchen before construction started to accomodate a rather large kitchen table....once the house was complete i do not think my parents ever said a word to him again.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I rode a proper wheelie today. Did it twice so it is official. Kiddo likes to skate more then bike. So we switched over to skating. I bought her a board today so I can have mine back. The parts come in Friday and we are going back on Saturday to seal the deal.... Her mom was quite resplendent when I gave her $700 for Christmas.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Damnit, accidentally routed my new brakes euro, when I bled them I caught it...so when I fixed them, the rear hose was too short. $27.00 lesson. Anyone need a front XT/XTR brake hose?
Cheap!
Huh?
Why not just swap hoses front / rear? Shouldn't that work?