Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Tuesderp!

From one of the coldest nights to one of the warmest days in less than a week. Come on now...... Was planning on going skating tonight, but I am guessing that the outdoor rinks are all goop now.

And the trails are going to be all goop as well. And skiing sucks here. Le sigh.

Coffee!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
@canadmos from last night:

:cheers:

(on that note, I have a question for technically-inclined monkeys re posting pictures... from a desktop, I go to my google photos account, open the picture I want to share, right-click, select "copy image location" and then paste that in the image function on the :monkey:. - why doesn't that work from a phone or a tablet? I can create a link to share, but for whatever reason, it doesn't work when I paste it into the image function here... there has to be a workaround no?)

today's ride in to work was a slippery, messy piece of shit. Standing water, standing slush, black ice, pure ice. a total ebol-bork-nado:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It's Tuesday, which means we should all seek out tacos wherever we shall find them...I'm purposely sandbagging my efforts in the office this morning so that I delay one of my installs to better coordinate with lunchtime at Pedro's Taco Shop. I call that proper schedule management in alignment with nutritional intake - no matter what my boss says....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Likelihood of going skiing tomorrow is now at ~90%. Wifey is not particularly happy about it. Work is not keen. But fuck it.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
(on that note, I have a question for technically-inclined monkeys re posting pictures... from a desktop, I go to my google photos account, open the picture I want to share, right-click, select "copy image location" and then paste that in the image function on the :monkey:. - why doesn't that work from a phone or a tablet? I can create a link to share, but for whatever reason, it doesn't work when I paste it into the image function here... there has to be a workaround no?)
Try light pressing on the image (if you have one that has force touch as well), selecting Copy Image, then pasting into the address bar. That may yield a url you can img here as usual.
Likelihood of going skiing tomorrow is now at ~90%. Wifey is not particularly happy about it. Work is not keen. But fuck it.
Still Copper in the plans?

Today we have a 3-4 hour doctor visit for Aya to see about enrolling in a trial for a medication that may reduce the risk of acquiring RSV.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Another foot of snow here.
Avalanche danger is “will come unglued”.
Might have to lap Snow King a few times.
JH had its busiest day in history Sunday, fuck that shit show.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

100 minute commute from hell this morning. Portland got about 3" of snow and all hell broke loose. Sunny and 38 freedoms today, let's hope for some melt.

4 hours of meetings today, yay. Might get a nap in.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Major roads in the county I live in have been mostly cleared. Where I work is a completely different matter. Still very few people at work, and I cannot blame them. Company is losing millions in production, they should be pissed that the local infrastructure can't support safe arrival of employees but the fuckers pay no corporate tax so fuckem.

Major roads in the county I live in have been mostly cleared. Where I work is a completely different matter. Still very few people at work, and I cannot blame them. Company is losing millions in production, they should be pissed that the local infrastructure can't support safe arrival of employees but the fuckers pay no corporate tax so fuckem.
Tax it nao!

Wit shimz!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
bish please, some of the really good beers around here are upwards of $5 / can. which is generally what you'd pay for a lower quality beer at a bar.

is that $4 in loonies?
That's still too much for one beer. Most tall cans are in the $3-$3.25 range around here.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
SC400 is the re-badged and re-skinned Supra.
Just to verify. If my lego inventory pans out I am looking at the SC430 not 400. Top Gears worst car..:fie:

When I first met my wife in college she had the SC400 coupe V8. That thing was big, but fun to drive.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Just to verify. If my lego inventory pans out I am looking at the SC430 not 400. Top Gears worst car..:fie:

When I first met my wife in college she had the SC400 coupe V8. That thing was big, but fun to drive.

SC 430 is a big nononocat