Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Fun day at work as in talking to people who have no clue. I will take with me some amazing stories from the enterprise when I some day leave.

Can't wait to do some spinning later today and even more for us to get on daylight savings later so I can start to ride after work.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Early day for me so I swung by the Japanese bakery. Unfortunately they are closed every other Tuesday, this being one of them. Whoops.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
also, ridemonkey still owes me a shirt for guessing correctly that the iraq war would start on my birthday in 2004 or whatever.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
let the week begin!
Picking up mom2/grandma at the DIA early af mañana.
Gonna be nice to have her around but we just dealt with some serious crack head behavior around sugar last week & realized the shit the girls were sneaking upstairs. Now Grandma's undo all the work we've done keeping a sugar free-ish house. :/

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Gonna be nice to have her around but we just dealt with some serious crack head behavior around sugar last week & realized the shit the girls were sneaking upstairs. Now Grandma's undo all the work we've done keeping a sugar free-ish house. :/
it took me a minute to realize that "sugar" wasn't secret code for something nefarious (like drugs or booze or boys), but the actual food substance.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
it took me a minute to realize that "sugar" wasn't secret code for something nefarious (like drugs or booze or boys), but the actual food substance.
That wont be long. >.<
Thing is, the 10 y/o confides in me all the time cuz I'm the cool adult in her world, so I can't wait :rolleyes:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Lola literally had taken a brand new bottle of syrup upstairs & had drank half of it before it was discovered behind her bed with a ton of yogurt cups & candy wrappers & a jug of juice that started to mold.
wtf have i gotten into?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Hiking Kanarra Creek Falls today then hitting the road and heading back east to Capitol Reef NP. Sadly rain in the forecast puts a damper on our slot canyon dreams, so Grand Staircase Escalante shall have to wait for a few days.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin!

Hiking Kanarra Creek Falls today then hitting the road and heading back east to Capitol Reef NP. Sadly rain in the forecast puts a damper on our slot canyon dreams, so Grand Staircase Escalante shall have to wait for a few days.
gonna make it back to the northeast at all?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
gonna make it back to the northeast at all?
Eventually. We still have to head up CA, OR, and WA before we make our way back east. Probably find ourselves in some of the eastern Canadian provinces before dipping back down into ME, NH, and VT.

Long term we will be back. Gonna love in my in-laws garage for a bit to save money. :greedy:

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
mornin'.
let the week begin!
Picking up mom2/grandma at the DIA early af mañana.
Sugar?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
blasphemy! it’s clearly taco tuesday!
Fuck yeah it is!

upload_2019-3-19_11-24-17.png

Lola literally had taken a brand new bottle of syrup upstairs & had drank half of it before it was discovered behind her bed with a ton of yogurt cups & candy wrappers & a jug of juice that started to mold.
wtf have i gotten into?
This is a result of making sugar taboo. You, as a new dad, are excused from not knowing this unbelievably obvious thing, but your wife is INEXCUSED. :D

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
wtf have i gotten into?
drinking syrup
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
wtf have i gotten into?
We are cleaning out our house to sell it. In the process we moved the kids rooms around to make them look bigger and clean all their crap out. Well..... we found a hidden stash of candy my one daughter had with candy that dated back to Halloween. She had used a baby doll wardrobe to disguise and organizer her candy. We also found wrappers piled under her bed and then some stains in the rug where apparently the dog had found her stash before we did and dripped from his mouth as he ate fun dip.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
slizzard on sizzurp
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
ftfy

We are cleaning out our house to sell it. In the process we moved the kids rooms around to make them look bigger and clean all their crap out. Well..... we found a hidden stash of candy my one daughter had with candy that dated back to Halloween. She had used a baby doll wardrobe to disguise and organizer her candy. We also found wrappers piled under her bed and then some stains in the rug where apparently the dog had found her stash before we did and dripped from his mouth as he ate fun dip.
our younger guy's got that sweet tooth too. we found our 5# bag of costco sugar behind the chair in his room with a spoon in it and lollipop wrappers - apparently when he wasn't eating it be the spoonful he was dipping the lollipop in it, like a fun dip on crack. :rofl:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
My kids haven't done that shit yet, thankfully. We have scheduled treat night on Monday and Friday. Eat your dinner, get a treat. On other nights, don't ask us because you know the answer.