Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Back to work after a long weekend.

Great weekend of riding, swimming and other stuff. Not so great was waking up yesterday with a cold that had my noise running, ears feeling like they need to pop every ten minutes, sore throat etc etc. Hope this just blows over. Do not want to be sick whatsoever.

To add to frustrating day yesterday, a bolt has stripped on my bike rack. This bolt tightens the bike carrier assembly to the part that comes out of the hitch receiver and stops it from wobbling. There are two other bolts that stop it from ever detaching, but ughhhhh, of course that happens right before a trip. Hopefully Kuat pulls through and just ships parts no questions asked like they have in the past.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Gonna take the shuttle boat to Mackinac Island today; gotta lay eyes on the world's longest front porch (660 feet!).

Started car shopping for the wife yesterday. Probably going to end up with a CR-V, Rav4, or Forester. Now just gotta find the right one.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Debug some custom software, they said. It'll be fun, they said. And while you're at it look for some plugin conflicts, they said. That'll be fun too, they said.

They lied.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Back to normal life. All the girls are back in the house. Adi the 10 year old vented at dinner about her alcoholic father & how she doesnt want to go to his house anymore (we have them 50/50). Made me really sad. Some interesting times are ahead i think.
Hanging with Lola tonight. Think we are gonna hit the climbing gym then the brewpub for giant pretzels. :thumb:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
and that takes what? 10 seconds with a cramp? or roll around like a crybaby in pain for an hour because you're lazy?
good point. ive been super hydrated, have cut my beer intake way down, have made sure im getting lots of electrolytes...I dunno, will try standing in the middle of the nite i suppose. hope it works.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
good point. ive been super hydrated, have cut my beer intake way down, have made sure im getting lots of electrolytes...I dunno, will try standing in the middle of the nite i suppose. hope it works.
yea i have no idea. but it works.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Kuat just got back to me and will be shipping out new entire lower end, cable lock and another doohickey for my bike rack. Woot.

Will have to take the rack off my car to fix it. Have not done so in over a year. Fingers crossed that the lock on the hitch pin isn't seized....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Day before school meet and greet with Haley's teacher this am. Then another whole day new employee fair for another school district in a room that was 88* yesterday - massive ball sweat. Boss will be there today.

Planning rides for bike tuning Friday and rowdiness Sunday.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I've been stalking dots on the CTR this past week plus. My buddy Joe finished that beast in 6 days and 17 hours, and another friend Cullen is still out there. Cullen was one of our chase crew for the 2017 Baja 1000 and a former Montezuma's Revenge competitor... stoked to see him out there and getting close to the end. Hoping to be able to meet him at the finish line later today, keeping an eye on his dot. He's less than 50 miles out and has plenty of daylight.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I’ve seen them all, including Paul-via-brothers-plus-CGI 7.

(That really is me with that eBay listing! Bought it on sale at Amazon, watched through the discs and redeemed the codes, and will likely get much of my initial price back for just the physical box set via eBay.)

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
This has been my second shitty riding season in a row....

Who could've predicted that fixing up a cabin (solo) would negatively impact my "free" time

#floating days > #biking days...

IMG_20190806_115247.jpg
not pictured baby swamp donkey in the background.

#Floatmonkey for the loss...

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I’ve seen them all, including Paul-via-brothers-plus-CGI 7.

(That really is me with that eBay listing! Bought it on sale at Amazon, watched through the discs and redeemed the codes, and will likely get much of my initial price back for just the physical box set via eBay.)
I actually enjoy the franchise & seen them all but the new spinoff in theaters & yes Im ok admitting that out loud.
Ludacris rules!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I actually enjoy the franchise & seen them all but the new spinoff in theaters & yes Im ok admitting that out loud.
Ludacris rules!
Hobbs and Shaw is actually my favorite of the bunch. It is self aware ridiculousness and quite funny.

Mornin!

Gonna take the shuttle boat to Mackinac Island today; gotta lay eyes on the world's longest front porch (660 feet!).

Started car shopping for the wife yesterday. Probably going to end up with a CR-V, Rav4, or Forester. Now just gotta find the right one.
I would not purchase another CR-V because idiotic charging system.

@Bunnista's Rav4 has turned into a mouse hotel...