Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
looks like this big gigantic plan at work just got postponed for a week. on the one hand I am happy that I don't have to go in, on the other I kind of just want to get started grinding...

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
So my bro is getting married and I had to rent an ugly fucking tux from JC Penney. I told him I wasn't paying for it till last minute because JC Penney is a dead man walking and I didn't want to get fucked out of my money. Then he needed me to pay early for some reason. The wedding was canceled and now I'm getting fucked out of my money.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
espresso consumed, trying to motivate to eat something . Short workday but I have two 300+ pound clients to transport to dialysis. so much fun. Da wife is on a "Nest Clean up tear...Oy. At least she bought me two Habanero plants when she was at Home Depot..Win

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Just finished being Karen to some poor customer service bastard at JC Penney. He claims they are sending a check. I explained to him that refunding credit cards with cash is a big no no and will piss off the CC company, so I sincerely doubted that it was true. He just kind of stuttered and choked at that. Calling CC company now.

I told my friend this was going to happen. Do I be angry that I got suckered into this or do I just gloat that I was right?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

I radically trimmed the ol' neckbeard last night. It'll grow back just fine.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Just finished being Karen to some poor customer service bastard at JC Penney. He claims they are sending a check. I explained to him that refunding credit cards with cash is a big no no and will piss off the CC company, so I sincerely doubted that it was true. He just kind of stuttered and choked at that. Calling CC company now.

I told my friend this was going to happen. Do I be angry that I got suckered into this or do I just gloat that I was right?
Both.

<edit> Dammit @jonKranked ya bloody sniper.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
In an amazing bit of coincidence, this showed up in my mailbox yesterday. I'm not sure I would classify that background photo as tantalizing, though. Did @TN used to have a side gig selling stock photos from his day job?

Excellent, the cheap aluminum ones flex too much. You should get perfect, even tortillas with that one. Just use a couple pieces of wax paper.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Bon matin les amis!

Went with the level 2 Covid haircut by the Mrs... I expect this will become a popular look over the next little while.

I’m sorta working, much delegating, and anxiously awaiting the email from FluidFunction to pick up my suspension.

The drive up to Squamish is always pleasant. Why not have a conference call along the way?

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I just want to know by what sorcery you get square product out of a round press, as the image clearly shows ( well as much as you can see through @TN 's jizz )

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
PSA: it's taco Tuesday. make those tacos.
No Tacos but I did have TexMex.

Did a after lunch road ride up the coast and back second day in a row. Not much traffic and brilliant sunny weather and not too hot. We basically have had no raid for all of April. Back on the mtb tomorrow.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Jesus christ. Old neighbor just texted to say that a 2 year old across the street was, presumably intentionally, shot. Who the fuck does that?!?!