Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Faaaaaaaaack. At a building today to do some network stuff for a special project. Had it all planned out, executed said plan and when to go check if it works. NOPE. Whoever the troll is that setup the network in this building did it wrong, so now before I can complete this project, we need to reconfigure EVERYTHING and purchase missing equiment.

FFS. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

And I'm out of beer. Need to remedy.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Grocery done. Got benched for this one since rule is one person per family.
Got everything except flour. No flour to be found anywhere. Fock you Ricardo!

Cleaned the fridge, go first zoom meeting under my belt, and now getting ready to gin.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Just saw a hawk of some sort grab something out of the brush on the side of the road and carry it away on my drive home. That was cool.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Just saw a hawk of some sort grab something out of the brush on the side of the road and carry it away on my drive home. That was cool.
last night around midnight there were crazy sounds coming from the woods behind our house-crazier than the normal barred owl sounds. after exploring with a flashlight and then looking at tracks in the creek best we can determine is that a coyote or fox was hunting a family of raccoons.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
last night around midnight there were crazy sounds coming from the woods behind our house-crazier than the normal barred owl sounds. after exploring with a flashlight and then looking at tracks in the creek best we can determine is that a coyote or fox was hunting a family of raccoons.
there's a fox that lives near me and i've been seeing him a lot, including a few hunting sessions under / around brush piles.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm done work, but I don't want to leave my office caus' my kids are going crazy.

It's been alternating between snowing and raining all day. no wonder they're going crazy. I am too.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Weather is fucked here too. All day it has been going between sunny and whiteouts with some serious wind. At least it is above freezing if just barely.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Green chile, pulled chicken, zucchini, pepper jack and corn tortilla casserole in oven.
Found a bottle of bourbon in pantry, tastes good.
Today marks 6 weeks isolation. FTS

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Isolation sucks BUT I dread the days when I need to make back-to-back calls from 6:30AM till 12:30PM AND somehow make it in the office, too. :twitch:
In other news, 9 years since we closed on our home. :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:
In yet another news, 40F and breezy. G&T for the rescue. :Alcoholic:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I gave my neighbors kids all my HO Train stuff. My Hotwheels. And all my Legos. I rarely play with them anymore. Had to teach Edwin how to measure a radius. He is in 6th grade. Shouldn't he know how to do that by now?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Jesus christ. Old neighbor just texted to say that a 2 year old across the street was, presumably intentionally, shot. Who the fuck does that?!?!
:(

3 year old girl died of her injuries. Her 7 year old brother found a loaded shotgun in the house and shot her while playing. Mother arrested for negligence. What a shitty situation for all, and a great reminder of why proper gun storage is a must.