Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Zee workz.

I saw a Tesla Model X backed up into the water on a boat ramp last night. I wonder how deep they can go before getting all fritzy?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
hey lol. I spent an hour running circles around the high school track early this morning and left about five pounds of sweat and snot behind. Humidity right now is awful. Looks like I am going for an MTB ride tonight.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

FedEx says my rims will be delivered today instead of tomorrow. Time to get lacing! Woot!

Refreshing my wheelbuilding knowledge via Sheldon Brown. That dude was a wealth of knowledge.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:banghead:

I'm glad I haven't followed the technological "advances" in the biking world in years. It's like they are trying to parody themselves at this point.
Read the shitshow of comments on this...

Check out Hambini on youtube if you really want to dive down the hole of the bike (road) industry shiiiiite.

Makes me :rofl: but also :banghead: at the same time.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Read the shitshow of comments on this...

Check out Hambini on youtube if you really want to dive down the hole of the bike (road) industry shiiiiite.

Makes me :rofl: but also :banghead: at the same time.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

At this point, the only failures I experience with components is almost entirely due to inadequate R&D and manufacture, not stiffness, longevity, or the myriad of other reasons the industry comes up with to justify their new "standard".

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
morning , poop sample collected and sent off for my annual cancer screening. now for espresso , seems backwards some how. easy day only 9 transports on the docket but all in Fremont. It's going to be in the 90s to 100 all week. Le suck

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Because some knucklehead formatted the drive on my work laptop as case-sensitive (and many softwares that I will use on the regular do not like that) I will be cloning this bad larry to an external drive, reformatting the internal SSD, and then restoring my backup later today. For the love of all that's holy, just shoot me in the face now.

But also, bike ride later. So that's fun.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Taking the day off for more construction. Planning on finishing baseboards (just stairs down and some painting left), trying to run Romex without cutting another hole in the ceiling (even though I had one there and the contractor never told his paint/drywall guy to not patch that hole), and then paint some doors.

Contractor still hasn't showed up for his ladders yet or even responded to the fact that he's been fired. I'll give him until Thursday before I tell him his shit is on the side of the house with his final check taped to it and to come get it.

I've also decided to write off the side of the garage where the M was parked and turn it into a shop. Once everything is done, I'll be building an 8x4 workbench on rollers that is the same height as my table saw so that I can use it as a runout. I'd prefer it taller, but want the integration with the table.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Sounds like Stoney needs a new house with a bigger garage.

I “rode” White Ranch this morning, then took Things 2 and 3 for their well-child visits. Baby Aya cried with her shots for about 30 seconds. She is a tough cookie.

Working 2-10 PM or so after a Japanese bakery run.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Here. Taking the day off for more construction. Planning on finishing baseboards (just stairs down and some painting left), trying to run Romex without cutting another hole in the ceiling (even though I had one there and the contractor never told his paint/drywall guy to not patch that hole), and then paint some doors.

Contractor still hasn't showed up for his ladders yet or even responded to the fact that he's been fired. I'll give him until Thursday before I tell him his shit is on the side of the house with his final check taped to it and to come get it.

I've also decided to write off the side of the garage where the M was parked and turn it into a shop. Once everything is done, I'll be building an 8x4 workbench on rollers that is the same height as my table saw so that I can use it as a runout. I'd prefer it taller, but want the integration with the table.
Man, it sure is a good thing your bike is non-functional right now. :D

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
24hrs until covid 19 vacation begins.

fucking joy.
Have you finalized your itinerary?

I'll be down by West Yellowstone (Island Park ID) off and on the next 2 weeks, reach out if you want to grab a socially distant beer, need a shower and/or a place to crash.

Because some knucklehead formatted the drive on my work laptop as case-sensitive (and many softwares that I will use on the regular do not like that) I will be cloning this bad larry to an external drive, reformatting the internal SSD, and then restoring my backup later today. For the love of all that's holy, just shoot me in the face now.

But also, bike ride later. So that's fun.
CrApple...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Have you finalized your itinerary?

I'll be down by West Yellowstone (Island Park ID) off and on the next 2 weeks, reach out if you want to grab a socially distant beer, need a shower and/or a place to crash.
i will try not to be anti social this trip and see what happens....

thanks for always offering.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Just watch out for his potent triple IPAs. :D
I only shopped for high ABV because the Czechs were coming ;)

1592938334025.png

i do not fuck with beer or alcohol anymore....well i never fucked with beer and generally only fucked with whiskey...
It's all good, we have Mormons and chocolate milk in Northern Idaho too -- though if you're fucking beer you may be doing it wrong. No worries either way...

1592938692860.png

1592938654308.png

Last edited: