Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Girlfriends Christmas gift has been received by Canada Post. Not sure if that means its here yet or still in Florida, but hey at least its somewhere.

The tracking thing says it will be 3-7 days before expected delivery. So that's pretty much like the weather dick on TV saying there is a 50% chance of rain.

:panic:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Sleeping baby on my chest. Went for a dirt road cruise to look at the neighbors sheep and goats. Now I am stuck in beater truck so as not to interrupt said nap. At least she prefers to ride in the 89 f150 reg cab 8ft bed with the 4spd tranny and inline 6. She has good taste.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Sleeping baby on my chest. Went for a dirt road cruise to look at the neighbors sheep and goats. Now I am stuck in beater truck so as not to interrupt said nap. At least she prefers to ride in the 89 f150 reg cab 8ft bed with the 4spd tranny and inline 6. She has good taste.
My kiddo loves these guys

79658.jpeg

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Anybody happen to have an 11spd road cassette they don't need free or cheap? Local preferred but can cover postage if needed.

Co-worker is setting up her trainer and looking for a cheap cassette to keep on it rather than having to swap off and on.