Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Got my replacement free hub yesterday! Le fatbike is on. Septic field went in yesterday, tomorrow tank is going in.
Took some pictures for an eventual house building thread.

edit: :rockout:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here.

Meeting with the director of HR for one of my new clients. Just a normal meeting, but I do have to really be on my toes. Also caught a colleague about to send out a marketing email blast to a client she used to be responsible for, which I took over for about 4 months ago. They are a problem client, which is why I took them over, so that would have caused a shit show of problems. Whole lot of lucky that my admin caught it before it happened. I do a ton to try and get her promoted, but damn if I won't be disappointed to lose her when it eventually happens.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept in until 6, awesome. late start for transports today 0830 instead of 0400. Kind of like it. Espresso with the furbots then I get to take my time getting ready. such the luxury. Changed the dressing on my laceration, it's healing well with no sign of infection, thanks neosporin....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Short ribs last night were excellent, in case you all were wondering

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternonon. I've ben teaching online or in metings since 7:45 this morning. Phew. Glad today is in the books.
Got my 1st does of vaccine yesterday. Arm is sore today but no other side effects.
Making a pot of turkey chili for dinner. That is all!