Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
espresso is thick this morning I can feel it coating my tongue. Win

I have the delta route today so that probably means I will bring home falafels for diner, another win.

August is going to be hell as I only have two days where I don't have work so I'm heading off to go play in the Sierras Friday night before they completely catch on fire again.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Promptly stubbed the fuck out of my big toe and broke the nail halfway down. Good start to my day.

Trying to strip paint from a door, only to find out the original wood door was waxed. Fuck me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Appointment with a neuro ophthalmologist is scheduled today at 12:30. That was quick... Just got a phone call from them to confirm and they described it as an "urgent" booking. Well okay then.. Going to miss out on a pizza lunch here at work. :(

Coffeeing it now.

Trying to just not think about what could be wrong with my head, but its hard to do when there is a black line going across my vision.

:wave:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
sleeping poorly at night as my son still has this seemingly uncurable impetigo. We have been working at it for 8 months now, since January-ish. Two opthalmologist appointments, three dermatologist, and 5 pediatrician. Two full-course oral antibiotics, antibiotic ointment, three different steroids. We see the derm again on Thursday and it can't come soon enough. We've stopped most medicine aside from aquaphor to try and soothe the skin. I am at the end of my rope...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Leaving Denmark tomorrow morning, Smoking a Cuban in Copenhagen now. Been walking cafe to cafe for a double shot of espresso the past couple days. Legs are on fire from walking, they weren’t from cycling. Going home is going to be tough! We can blame iRider on all of this. I’ll make a photo heavy write up soon.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
sleeping poorly at night as my son still has this seemingly uncurable impetigo. We have been working at it for 8 months now, since January-ish. Two opthalmologist appointments, three dermatologist, and 5 pediatrician. Two full-course oral antibiotics, antibiotic ointment, three different steroids. We see the derm again on Thursday and it can't come soon enough. We've stopped most medicine aside from aquaphor to try and soothe the skin. I am at the end of my rope...
jesus man that's rough. hope they figure things out for the lil' dude.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Leaving Denmark tomorrow morning, Smoking a Cuban in Copenhagen now. Been walking cafe to cafe for a double shot of espresso the past couple days. Legs are on fire from walking, they weren’t from cycling. Going home is going to be tough! We can blame iRider on all of this. I’ll make a photo heavy write up soon.
nice f'ing job, PSP.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
was following some of the pics on FB. looks like a rad time. looking forward to the full writeup

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Oh yeah. Here. Doing a demo presentation on our new website today. And the demo site is intermittent. This is gonna be a fucking party.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
So sorry to hear,I had to google It. How old is he? Was wondering if 1 of the antibiotic’s is Acyclovir that he taking?

Avy

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
So sorry to hear,I had to google It. How old is he? Was wondering if 1 of the antibiotic’s is Acyclovir that he taking?

Avy
Actually yeah, his second-to-last-doctor put him on aciclovir in addition to augmentin in order to rule out any viral contributions... the viral swab didn't turn up anything though, so it probably didn't help

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
jesus man that's rough. hope they figure things out for the lil' dude.
thanks. Sorry to rant. It's hard to search for answers when you don't know what to look for and feel like you've been on the wrong path for so long. I think we are doing right by stopping the fucking antibiotic ointment, but I don't know if we've fixed the infection or what at this point.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Present and accounted for, been spending a bit of time with fam and friends with all the newfound time and travel, I figured I would get that done before the broad strokes of travel. Was planning on going to monkeyfest but the plans that put me halfway across the country for it were canceled so it didn't budget out nor fit my timeline, so boo to natural disasters.