Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Coffeeing it now.

Weird stuff at work. A few months ago I archived a bunch of data from a business that closed like 4 years ago. Found out the other day that someone who used to work there still had access to old data, so I cut it off. Now they are crying about what happened. And when asked what they need out of it, they just say "all of it". LOL hold up let me bang my head on the wall a little.

Anyways. Laying out the groundwork today for some sub-projects that will make life much easier in the long run for completing the "big picture". I hope to get everyone's buy in on the ideas and none of the "oh man well that sounds like a lot of work..." type of response.

ANYWAYS. I still need to buy some friggin winter tires. Every day I make a point to go, something come up. Today is the day!

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Coffee. WFH while the wife goes to her many baby doctor appointments. In other news, it looks like the all the remaining parts for the XC build are en route, so Friday will be a "building a bike with a hangover" day.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
'sposed to be nice today, might try and sneak in a ride after work in the short window before darkness.

But also need to go collect the snow plow from the shop when they call which might interfere with riding plans.

I should also finish the service on my wife's Lyrik which has been in parts for 3 weeks...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Time to buy 3 Bitcoin? :brows:
more like 6 at the current price! I'm waiting until it hits $3k again before I dump anything in. :D

/me is working today. LASIK eyes are ok. Left could be a bit better still.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:wave: Hi. It's going to be a good day.
So the furnace crapped out this morning :eek: so I called my OG HVAC guy, who showed up in a few hours, showed me the cable he wiggled/reseated to fix the problem, explained that it's a known thing with this $500 component, and left without even charging me for the service call.

Good day, indeed. Cheers to you, reputable service dude. Cheers.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
fucking dogs decided that 0245 was a good time to tell me then needed to go out. I didn't need to get up until 0500 today. At least I kind of went back to sleep after thy did their thing.

espresso, grub then off to transport hell I go.
Indy starts around 3:30 some mornings. Abbey is pretty good but she will take a dump in the kitchen if she starts and I don't respond. Coffee doesn't start until 4:30 but I am usually up before then.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Helped my dad rip out the basement door, so now we have a plastic'd over hole in the house. Some concrete repair and adjustment to the rough opening required before the new door can go in.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
filed under "why i have cats instead of dogs"
The cat has her own door and can come and go as she pleases. Abbey would usually be fine, but it's Indy who seems to think the day starts well before dawn. I don't think she has another year in her so she gets away with a lot.