Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Properties should close escrow and record with the county today. If so I believe I will be purchasing a stihlpower pruner to start clearing vegetation so I can pound some stakes.

Also looking at a new planer…..and a joiner, and shaper, and a mortiser, and a bandsaw, and a CNC router, and a …. Well you get the point

in other news,

looks like a rental will be avail Dec 1st

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Those are super neat but no, a Grizzly
Those Grizzlys are solid machines. I've got good memories setting up rigging to get my dad's cabinet saw down into the basement.

That reminds me. One of these days I'll have to inherit/rescue the Powermatic jointer my FIL has rusting away from disuse in the garage.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Up a few times between 2:45am and 6am, but moving now. In-law's here at 3pm, so the to-do list has a hard target time. Items are now prioritized , but I should be able to get the important stuff done by the time they get here. Running over because I'm working in the garage or on the kart is considered acceptable, so that's the plan. The baseboards won't get painted, but they at least will get fully caulked up.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Purchased some Breathe Right nose strips and had a go at sleeping last night. As soon as I put it on, I could definitely breath more freely through the nose...if that makes sense. Undecided if it actually helped my sleep or not, still kind of tossed and turned.

Anyways, le work and le coffee.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey gang
still shopping for tires and a shock. Dilly dallied for too long on a CCDB and it got sold, not sure if that's a bad thing or not as people seem to have a visceral response to it.

Hoping to get a ride in today to test out Westy's ergo bars and my WTB tires.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
espresso, feed the dogs,

oops just pissed off the wife, it was 58 in the house so I turned the heat up to 62 and it woke her up
58? 62? What in the fuck? It gets down below 70 at bed time or 66 mid-night and the rioters awaken.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey man! I hit the pool this morning for the first time in six weeks, and it was as terrible as I expected it to be. Definitely slow and tiring, but I managed to get 2200 yards done. I've got to give the running and spinning a break until my sore glute settles down. It's hurting today.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy ppls

gave my pogies a good test this morning. brisk ride in. they worked well enough. I think I shall keep 'em

slinging barium today and reading plain radiographs ("x-rays") for a change.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
58? 62? What in the fuck? It gets down below 70 at bed time or 66 mid-night and the rioters awaken.
She will spend hundreds a month on Horsey stuff but freaks out on paying to heat the house, go figure. Neither of us like the house hot though she prefers 50s at night and low 60s in the day. Same for me at night but I like 66 during the day. Only time this house hits the 70s is in the summer and the AC is set to come on at 78

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Purchased some Breathe Right nose strips and had a go at sleeping last night. As soon as I put it on, I could definitely breath more freely through the nose...if that makes sense. Undecided if it actually helped my sleep or not, still kind of tossed and turned.

Anyways, le work and le coffee.
have you tried the sleep aid tape you put over your mouth?

there is such a thing.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
She will spend hundreds a month on Horsey stuff but freaks out on paying to heat the house, go figure. Neither of us like the house hot though she prefers 50s at night and low 60s in the day. Same for me at night but I like 66 during the day. Only time this house hits the 70s is in the summer and the AC is set to come on at 78
Low 60s indoors ? That means I’d have to wear pants. FTS !