Quantcast

@@@Tuesderping GMT@@@

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This is new for Jackson, like last three weeks new....... driving me crazy. Normally I have been able to come home at 0630 and get an hour and a half to two hour nap before he would be up and running..... last three ish weeks he has been up before getting home.......
oof that's rough. Maddie went through a spell for like 4 weeks waking up in the middle of the night - between 2 and 4am. it was brutal.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ugh, this Montuesday is painful. I did get a pic from @AngryMetalsmith of a little something he has cooked up for the wife that I think will bring points. :)

In case you were unaware, he is kinda good at what he does (other than being angry).

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
7 freedum high yesterday, 14 freedums today. I'm hoping to double-down again and hit 28 tomorrow so I can sneak a ride in.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
What company is hitting your credit with a single missed payment?....... so I know who not to deal with..... that's be, specially with a solid history.
US Bank. I already kindly asked them if they would remove the strike, since I’ve been a customer for over 10 years without a single missed payment, but they cited their ‘policy’. I intend to try again, but it’s still a huge bummer.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
US Bank. I already kindly asked them if they would remove the strike, since I’ve been a customer for over 10 years without a single missed payment, but they cited their ‘policy’. I intend to try again, but it’s still a huge bummer.
Yeah - I'd try again for sure... I've been late a couple times with them in the last 5 years, and they have not only waived all the late-payment fees but also reversed the finance charges that happen when you miss paying off the balance...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
There's policies, and there's rules. Policies can be overridden by someone senior enough, generally speaking. I don't bank in the US, but given that's it's a competitive market, doesn't that put a bit more leverage in your hands?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sometimes I just want to tell people 'Good luck' when they leave us for Edward Jones... But, alas I cannot.