Quantcast

tuff decision

colton

Monkey
May 20, 2007
I am in a bit of a dilema. :disgust: I have a couple options i can choose to spend $350+ on.
Option 1: make my 07 eastern jane relatively custom. I already purchased new bars for it, and was planning on purchasing the following products: primo kamikaze forks, shadow attack stem, animal sprocky balboa sprocket, primo balance pivotal seat, animal all day seatpost, and animal illegal brake cable.

Option 2: purchase an 08 Kink apex.

Option 1 will make that bike way more dialed and custom to my riding style. It is also way cheaper. Option 1 will be about $200. Option 2, however, will give me a basically custom bike for $500.

Any input on the options? I will probably also purchase cranks if i go with option 1.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Do you like your frame? That should be your biggest concern. If you do, then I would start replacing parts, keep doing that till you have exactly the bike you want.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
:plthumbsdown: Booooo... I thought this thread was going to be about buying Tuffs. That's what you should do with your 350.

But, yeah, what T1 said. If you like your current frame, just build it up custom.

colton

Monkey
May 20, 2007
sorry for the name, i thought i went back and changed it before i submitted, but i guess not. Any way, thanks for the advice on the subject.