Quantcast

Tufino the Paparazzi

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Got media credentials to shoo thte Diesel "Only the Brave" red carpet Common Concert....

here are a few shots... all shot with the 70-200...

A Few of the celebs who showed:

Cecily Lopez

Stefani Vara

Olivia Palermo

Michelle Trachtenberg

i got even better ones but cannot post due to a Contract agreement...
GOT A NICE CHECK!!!!!..

Last edited:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Neither have I... up until Yesterday...

Stefani Vara is an up and coming Artist:

Cecily Lopez is a model (never heard of her)....

Michelle Trachtenberg is a movie star that starred in 17 again and Gossip Girl among other things.

Olivia Palermo is that chick form the MTV show "The City"... (never heard of her)... lol But i was paid pretty good for her and Michelle's photos.. :-)

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
cecily lopez needs to throat punch whoever did her makeup and stop it with the guido pout.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
cecily lopez needs to throat punch whoever did her makeup and stop it with the guido pout.
Also might want to use some clear deodorant as well.

Pics came out pretty good man. Flash is a bit hot on the top two but the others came out great.

Who hired you for photos? You are a lucky bastard for your location. You have the potential to make some serious cash if you keep pressing.

Also don't feel scared to yell at them to look at you. ""name" OVER HERE!!!" Get some of them to look right at you for a better shot.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I got great shots of the "celebs" looking at me.... but due to contract i cannot post those up on my Flick or online.... they came out really great.....

I work as a Network Engineer @ an Online media company and i had some connections... all the girls know i'm a "photographer" and they got me connected to http://tractenberg.com, and they hired me for the shoot....

There were other photographers there and the flashes were going off, the first 2 shots (flash on foreheads) were flashes from other photographers, i didn't use a flash at all, i used my 70-200mm, the red carpet was very well lit.....

Overall it was really nice and i enjoyed a nice free common Concert afterward.... it was great!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=124738662218

Sorry for the EXTRA bass of the video.... the video is nice except the sound is soooo Distrorted...