Quantcast

Tufinos got a Dirt Jumper

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
with a Diablo Saddle!

After trying to get the SE Dj Flyer (they were out of stock until April) i decided to get the P1...

i managed to shave off 2Lb's off it.... the P1 now weighs 31LB's...

Not Bad for $550.00 right?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
What Had Happen WAS i copied a post of Dave's from another forum....

Dave has been busy this winter... Dave told me he's doing Domination Series! And will Attempt the US open this summer as well....

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Usually Dave got all his runs in and then went on 1 Photo run close to the end of the day..... (with a dSLR you can take up to 100 Pics in 5 minutes)

Dave also said he will not be shooting Photos (only the US open) but he will be making a few videos throughout the summer (stepping his game up) He has this cool little HiDef cam....

:-)

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Yo I have to say i like the attention whore ride better I think it may be a bit plusher the rebound especially. But awesome ride dave looking forward to seeing you do some 360's.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
NJMX385 and YUROSHEK....

Stop the madness, can't we all just get along... I understand it's the DH off season, but man, can we play nicely...

Dave is my boy!

Oh yeah, January is almost Over... W00T W00T!!!!!! Feb. is 28 days :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

D

dirtyjrzy1031

Ride Like Everone Else, Do 2 Runs And Talk For 2 Hours On How Great U R

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
hmph!

I'd be riding with David Tufino, he averages 18-20 runs a day! and i hear he hits every trail!

D

dirtyjrzy1031

i rode with dave a few times,he does ride all the trails,just bustin balls

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
what kind of pedals are they, I have tried to get a pair of white s&m 101's but they are out of stock everywhere for my dirtjumper, they go sweet with my white outlaw wheelset.

Sep 23, 2007
nice dj bike, but everytime i pickup a aztojrse's P bike i am amazed at how heavy it is, and how light my atomlab is compared to it. AND we run the same fork....

youre frame looks different then his? is your chromoly? your tubing looks thinner...

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
i believe thats an 08 and aztojerzee's is like an 05 or 06? not sure but its an older model thats why. still a great bike. my stp is 33 pounds which aint to bad the kids at the shop with BMX bikes are about 27-30 pounds. so for a mtb dj with front and back brakes, gears, 36t chainring and all the jazz is only alittle heavier. but then again you wont see me complaining about weight. my glory is about 45pounds what do i care?

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
mine be an '05. not sure the weight. according to lawndart its heavy, but im not a weight weenie like him. it seems to work just fine at the park, wouldnt you say lawndart? yuroshek, you done any park riding on your hardtail?whorider,when can yo show us your style at highbridge, dyin to check that place out?

Sep 23, 2007
unfortunetly your right, as you ride lines at the skatepark i can't yet...

but that doesn't change the fact that your bike is heavy. maybe if you FINALLY took those stupid gears off the back... :imstupid:

where we riding this weekend???? inquiring minds need to know...

Sep 23, 2007
Az i have ridden the bmx track in bethel CT. 10 minutes from my job.

if you wanna know how REALLY out of shape you are, just ride the bmx track...

its fun as hell, but after like 3 laps im useless...

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
i know im out of shape, i dont need a bmx track to tell me that. one lap id be coffin up all the bad things ive put in my lungs.(cough cough)

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Az i have ridden the bmx track in bethel CT. 10 minutes from my job.

if you wanna know how REALLY out of shape you are, just ride the bmx track...

its fun as hell, but after like 3 laps im useless...
Dude, we need to ride sometime. Jcook and I have a bunch of cool spots in CT