Quantcast

>>>Tupelo GMT<<<

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i woke up at 1....2:30...3:39....4:19...6:10(alarm).....7:12...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Wilco is playing at Red Rocks tonight, and I am not going mostly because I didn't know they were playing. Le sigh.
i saw them open for rem at red rocks i think in 2003....september....full moon.....honestly i think that was the coldest i've ever been....including blizzards.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I have had two robust poops thus far today: upon waking up, and after riding into work. An auspicious start to this day, I do say.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. I never seem to post in these threads anymore so here's the updates:
Oldest spawn is at gymnastics camp, youngest is keeping me busy entertaining her on the playground. Syd has been given the green light to try out for the team and her coaches told me it's a formality at this point and she is pretty much got the spot!
My father is out of the hospital and getting a bit better every day. Damn ticks and their diseases (not Lyme, Anaplasmosis and now heart issues)!!!!!
Monkeyfest in 2 days!!!!

Supposed to T-storm today so maybe not riding :( But in much better news, I am the proud new owner of a gorgeous red Salsa Mukluk 3!!!!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I keep forgetting to post this; If anyone has a Mazda 3 or similar car that could use a set of spark plugs, I've had these laying around for like 2 years.

part no. 3689 (TR6IX). They would have gone in my 2005 Mazda 3 but I'm sure they are suitable for a bunch of other cars...cheapcheap.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Was good to sleep in my own bed. Trying g to get stuff cleaned around the house today. Tomorrow starts my 3 day work week. Next week will be my first full 5 day week since May.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
MAN... drywallers are here now, finishing the bathroom. I was up till 2 AM re-engineering and re-installing a pocket door from 1972 in a space it was not designed to fit. Not to mention I ditched the hollow core door and put in a vintage solid core door I had laying around. Now I have a badass antique solid core pocket door. Funny thing is, by 8 AM it was already covered in drywall. If you need me, I'll be in the bong shed.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Today's episode Working with Luddites is going to end with poorly. It's a bad day when you look forward to your afternoon dentist appointment.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Now that I have confirmation about how long I'm going to be down, I need to start planning for the Austin race in November. I was recently introduced to metabolic efficiency which I will have the time to actually impliment. Hopefully I can take off another 15-20lbs by then, as that will really help with my speed and endurance.

My life is going to start getting really busy again though. With Wifey traveling one week per month and adding Layla to my time burn (as I take care of her in the morning), my life will be running out of time again. I can't wait until I am able to start running again though. I'll be able to integrate her walk with my run.

I just need to get my average bike pace up to 20mph and run down to 8:30 pace for the distance. I'm not concerned about the swim, being water wookie and all.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went out on a bike beer tour with a friend and his gang of friends who work in the hospitality business.

I could not keep up with that gang.

HUNGOVER.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Afternoon!
Kiddo is at Lego camp this week and just signed him up for 'Merican Football! Practices start in August, and he thinks he is going to be the next Russell Wilson or Marshawn Lynch! All about that action boss!
In other news, the building sale fell through and they are desperate to keep our staff on site, so they are offering a "monetary incentive" for us to stay! I also have an interview tomorrow... let's see who has the bigger incentive! Because bigger IS better in this case!! :dance::banana:

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
he thinks he is going to be the next Russell Wilson
Don't set him up to be a failure. Wilson seemed like a high school QB in the Super Bowl when up against Brady. Run again instead of completing a pass... :facepalm:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I asked the Fire Marshall what I had to do to get a exception. He said "ask nicely and say please". It was that simple. I would have never thought of that.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Remember, I'm his mother, not his bro, so I would LOVE it if he'd just go ahead and wait till he's married to make me a grandma! Let's not follow my example!! Do as I say, not as I do :blah:
I'm as anti-baby as they come but we all know telling kids not to put the P in the V doesn't work. Condoms work like a charm though!

And you can't even get pregnant from blowjobs :banana:

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Psst... that wasn't Wilson's call ;)
I'm not even talking about the debacle of the last play. The whole game he couldn't complete anything except loopy on a prayer passes on 4th down. Meanwhile Brady was a pass completing machine.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Wife is at the Ed Sharpe concert that I can hear from our house. Sounds like the crowd really is liking the show. I'm a little bit jealous.