Quantcast

@$@$@$@$@$ Turbulent Thursday GMT ^*^*^*^*^*^

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
oh yeah, I woke up early so I reluctantly did a few minutes of Z2. Still feel tired and unenthusiastic, but it helped bring some of the magic back.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I left my brain at home today, I admitted defeat at 4:15pm and went home.

Watched Top Gun 2 tonight, now hoping they do a Hot Shots 3.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
So glad this week is almost over, I need to GTFO.

My boss used some of his budget to buy everyone on his team a year membership to Life Flight. The question now is will I end up using it due to an extreeem mountain bike crash, or from throwing out my back getting off the couch. I need to step up my game either way.

Also, a coworker immediately asked if she could exchange the gift offer for something else. Ungrateful assholes are ungrateful.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well I feel better than yesterday. Had to bail on the group ride last night as the brain fog in the morning slowly transitioned over to full out headache.

Coffee'ing it now.

Le work and then le ride.

Oh and :wave:

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
:wave:

I just ate a strawberry pop tart. That had been a while. Pretty good.
Hopefully a calm day today.
We have a local bakery that makes poptarts... holy shit are they tasty. Although their chocolate croissants and cherry strudel are better. :drool:

So glad this week is almost over, I need to GTFO.

My boss used some of his budget to buy everyone on his team a year membership to Life Flight. The question now is will I end up using it due to an extreeem mountain bike crash, or from throwing out my back getting off the couch. I need to step up my game either way.

Also, a coworker immediately asked if she could exchange the gift offer for something else. Ungrateful assholes are ungrateful.
Was it pitched as a "gift"? 'Cause I gotta say... that's a pretty weird gift.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Tworkin for the man today. Wife is at the house, so I'm on child duty. Lots of things to pack up and do before we occupy the house this weekend.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Was it pitched as a "gift"? 'Cause I gotta say... that's a pretty weird gift.
a poor decisions free pass.... that chick from ohio who got tossed in the air like a lawn dart in yellowstone by that bison would probably appreciate it...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello peoples

I'm working to cover a co-worker. In the shuffle of shifts and all I didn't realize until this morning that I was supposed to be down at Highlands Ranch today.

Whoops

I think they'll be fine without me (working remotely off the same worklist anyway) so messaged the people on site there, with the message being that I'm working remotely. :D

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
yesterday's rescheduled taco Tuesday was a success.
trying to squeeze in a lunch ride, conditions should be amazeballs after all that rain.

what do you do anyway?
I work in biotech- on next generation CAR-T cell therapies...
im in ur cells, CRISPRing your locii
It's the most interesting work I've done in years.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Kid is going through a serious "I don't want to wear clothes" phase, clothes include diapers so he woke up in the buff and thus a poop was found in his bed this morning. Thank god it was a solid, sturdy, American poop, not a soft serve.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Kid is going through a serious "I don't want to wear clothes" phase, clothes include diapers so he woke up in the buff and thus a poop was found in his bed this morning. Thank god it was a solid, sturdy, American poop, not a soft serve.
wait till he's out of diapers and instead just holding his poop in. my kid is 7 and still does that. wtf.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
long live print....

20220602_114746.jpg

going to have to adjust some book shelves....

EDIT:...@kidwoo

pertinent to your interests

Screenshot_20220602-115434_Gallery.jpg

Last edited: