@$@$@$@$@$ Turbulent Thursday GMT ^*^*^*^*^*^

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I should go for a ride.

But not on Section 16, apparently. :mad:
Holy shit, conditions in the canyon were perfect. Tried to poach section 16, but it was clearly marked and had two rangers hanging out at the trailhead. Would have made it pretty hard to plead ignorance.. Had a fantastic ride regardless.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Don't jinx it. I never had any allergies until about three years ago either. I must have developed some as my eyes have been burning like hell for the past three weeks.
This - I'm not sure when I started getting them, but it has been probably a decade at this point... annoying.
ive said this before

the 7-8 years i lived in colorado....no more allergies coming back east...

and when i had them before moving there...i had to take enough benadryl to make me comatose at night...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
It’s ‘World Bicycle Day’ today (well here in the future anyway - y’all get it tomorrow).

“World Bicycle Day is a special day meant to be enjoyed by all people regardless of any characteristic. The bicycle as a symbol of human progress and advancement "[promotes] tolerance, mutual understanding and respect and [facilitates] social inclusion and a culture of peace." The bicycle further is a "symbol of sustainable transport and conveys a positive message to foster sustainable consumption and production, and has a positive impact on climate."