Quantcast

$$% Turds Dork %$$

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
ID/WA/MT....maybe pass through jackson to see an artists work at a gallery in town...
As @StiHacka , @Full Trucker and @rideit can attest my little shitbox cabin in Mack's Inn isn't much to look at but it is comfy on the inside...

Let me know if you pass through this way as you are more than welcome to spend a night or two...

WTF is this shit right here?

@Montana rider essplain pls.
When a mom and dad really love each other....

Precipitation_by_type.png

We drove to the Cooke side of the pass one spring when BT Hwy was still closed and encountered a very angry wife and bewildered husband looking at his non-web-based Garmin driving TOOL at the moment they realized they'd have to drive around YNP/Livingston to make it to Billings and were going to miss the wedding they had driven up for.

BT highway temporarily closes quite often in "summer..." as well.

#Thanks Obama

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
my frame isn't in the super new school of uber long reach. 50 for me as well.
My bike is new school über long reach... but my super-scientific data-point-of-one tests have shown that short ass stem + 800mm wide ass bars + short ass fork offset == it doesn't matter how long the reach is, that shit's gonna twitch.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My bike is new school über long reach... but my super-scientific data-point-of-one tests have shown that short ass stem + 800mm wide ass bars + short ass fork offset == it doesn't matter how long the reach is, that shit's gonna twitch.
At some point you need some weight on the front wheel to actually turn, the world isn't fully bermed yet.