Quantcast

$$% Turds Dork %$$

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
mmmm
thursb0rk, new dog and old dog seem to be getting more together, started play wrestling this morning, much better from last night where new dog would show a few of her teeth off

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just could not get into my groove last night for the ride. It sucks when you absolutely know that you can ride much better, but you're brain and body just refuses.

Not helping is that my left hip has had a dull pain when I pedal during the last two or three rides. Blah.

Also had to strap on the lights mid ride. Blah.

ALSO, it was fuckin' hot and humid yesterday. Mosquitos were back. Blah.

/crankyturdsday

Took tomorrow off. Going riding, rain or shine. We'll see if the bachelor and one other guy, who said were coming, actually show up at the trail head.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ran into an old teammate at the snowshoe WC... apparently he was able to squeeze a 27.5 wheelset into our team frame from 2010..... hmmmmmmmmmm............

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Down with the sickness, yet, simultaneously, not down with the sickness. Slept fitfully and my whole body is sore and aches. 0/10, would not recommend.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Two rides deep on the new bike, and I have to admit I'm having some trouble adjusting to this "new school aggressive geometry"... both the front and rear squishy bits are amazing, love the way the rear wheel tracks, the Grip2 up front is one of the best forks I've felt in a long time, etc. Climbing the bike is super great, but pointed downhill it just feels like it's too sensitive to steering input. Gonna bump the stem from a 40mm to a 50mm and see what that does... it'll also give me the exact same hips-to-hands measurement as my last bike which was pretty spot on for teh climbings for me. Cockpit does feel just a touch cramped with the 40mm up there.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Wet and humid day here. Got kicked out of office because security threats against Hancock buildings in Boston and Chicago. :disgust1: I am also a Schroedinger's employee at this point as my old job was given in my absence to a cheaper person that I trained for it over the past three months, and the options I have been given so far are either borderline insulting or non-existent. I should have known better before starting working for a super greedy private equity mafia.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Sucks about the job, StiHacka.

Today is a non-eating day for me. 42 hour fast from last night through tomorrow lunch in progress. Over the past month I've lost about 15 lbs so I'm sticking with this.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wet and humid day here. Got kicked out of office because security threats against Hancock buildings in Boston and Chicago. :disgust1: I am also a Schroedinger's employee at this point as my old job was given in my absence to a cheaper person that I trained for it over the past three months, and the options I have been given so far are either borderline insulting or non-existent. I should have known better before starting working for a super greedy private equity mafia.
Dude. Just pull a Costanza. FTW!

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I am also a Schroedinger's employee...
And all the while you could be milking teats in the 406:

Dairy Milkers and/or farm hands

Looking for somoene who likes to work with large animals doesn't mind working alone or getting dirty!! It requires milking 240 holstein cows, dirving large equipment and feeing cows and calves!! Experience is preferred, but willing to train a motivated individual. Wage depends on experience.

#southwestmontanahelpwanted.com

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
boooooooooooooo
upper decker time

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Tip toeing the thin line before rage throwing stuff away. My in-laws have so much stuff. So much. Like, 8 or 9 sets of plates. 5 sets of cookware. Must be a good 30 some odd chairs in this house. All of which are "antiques". Being old doesnt make something an antique, nor does it automatically mean its worth something, nor does it guarantee that someone actually wants to buy it.

I dont know how people live with piles of stuff that you have to dodge in every room. Its ridiculous.