Quantcast

@@@ Turds GMT @@@

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Just another day when they cancel my morning train in the least convenient moment. I hate incompetent humans. Also, FTS.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I just found out that my room did not come with a complimentary breakfast today. Just the first day. WTF? Also not hung over so there might be something to this IPA fad...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Turns out I had some serious aptitude for curling at the work sponsored event yesterday. I also won the informal pizza eating contest, so there's that too. Sure beat working.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Mornin everyone, couple chores about the homestead, then off to the father in law's to help finish rebuilding a room. Hopefully will have an hour or two to go after some grouse. Should have plenty of time but we will see

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Did you get to see it?!?!? For some reason watching trucks tin can themselves on bridges makes me giggle.

Fascinating. :pirate:

'Morning!! Swim before work this morning. I thought maybe they were giving away free money at the pool because the place was freakin packed. The good thing about the masters group swims though is that we have lanes reserved, so IDGAF how busy the rest of the pool is. :cool:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
have started the process of cleaning / reorganizing my work shop (bike shop, woodworking shop, bong shed). gonna need some more beer for this. gonna be cleaning out some parts too if you degenerates want / need anything. it's mostly old crap, would be good for beater / bar bikes.

free wawa coffee today.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Not yet. Waiting for a quote. In the meantime I don't run angry auger empty. Gotta have it full of product to prevent it vibrating apart.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Household shit on tap today, gotta go pick up the kid this afternoon. While it's super convenient most days that wife/daughter combo attend/work at the same school, it sure is a pain in my ass when I have to go pick up kid for whatever reason since it's about as far across town as one can get from our house. I'm tempted to sell and move closer every time this happens.

Also, the espresso machine may have been one of the best investments I've ever made. Coffee has been on point every morning, never a bad cup, and I haven't had a single case of coffee related heartburn.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
have started the process of cleaning / reorganizing my work shop (bike shop, woodworking shop, bong shed). gonna need some more beer for this. gonna be cleaning out some parts too if you degenerates want / need anything. it's mostly old crap, would be good for beater / bar bikes.

free wawa coffee today.
I don't want to think about my hole of a garage. I know I need to go through it and toss/sell/donate at least half the crap in there, but part of me can't even stomach the thought.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I'm not particularly excited to be reading ultrasounds today, but what can I do?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I don't want to think about my hole of a garage. I know I need to go through it and toss/sell/donate at least half the crap in there, but part of me can't even stomach the thought.
yea, this is gonna be an undertaking given that with kid and work i can put maybe an hour into it at a time.

part of my motivation is sell old stuff to buy new stuff

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
yea, this is gonna be an undertaking given that with kid and work i can put maybe an hour into it at a time.

part of my motivation is sell old stuff to buy new stuff
This is sort of my goal. A lot of this crap isn't mine to begin with, it was here when I moved in. For instance:
3 full sets of winter tires unmounted (no idea what they were from, but should sell well)
1 set of mounted winter tires that were for the ladies Rav4 and fit her CRV but they lack TPMS so I have to put them on myself.
1 large generator I have never tried to start, but has leaked oil all over the floor
1 mini fridge that I would turn into a kegerator if I could justify that much beer on tap
2 kid bike trailer purchased to take the dogs for a ride and they had never ridden in
Crappy costco electric power washer
Router table sans router

Then there is my crap:

About $200 in cans/bottles that I have no energy to return (I gave half of them to the high school band that came through the neighborhood last month)

I still need to finish my overhead storage system I built and that would get the 8+ Rubbermaid tubs off the deck, then I need to build my quad storage system.

But there is part of me that is considering selling the dirt bike and quads all together and funding my streetbike project. The quad will be too small for the little monkey next year and with her being in Idaho, not sure how much riding me will get to do next year. The wife enjoys riding, but not like I do and all my moto friends have all gone dunes crazy because they are lazy.

If I decided to sell off everything, I could likely get about $6k for everything. That is about what I need for my moto...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I don't see how the purchase of an RV helps with him clean out his garage.
He's been secretly throwing out piles of Hillary's crap, iirc.

I reorganized the garage a week or two ago. 5010 now lives on the Park stand, suspended atop the lawn mower. I had to clear up space since the wife's around-town trike should be coming in December and it requires a parking space of sorts. Maybe I could get a little shed to put on the rock bed at the end of the lawn...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This is sort of my goal. A lot of this crap isn't mine to begin with, it was here when I moved in. For instance:
3 full sets of winter tires unmounted (no idea what they were from, but should sell well)
1 set of mounted winter tires that were for the ladies Rav4 and fit her CRV but they lack TPMS so I have to put them on myself.
1 large generator I have never tried to start, but has leaked oil all over the floor
1 mini fridge that I would turn into a kegerator if I could justify that much beer on tap
2 kid bike trailer purchased to take the dogs for a ride and they had never ridden in
Crappy costco electric power washer
Router table sans router

Then there is my crap:

About $200 in cans/bottles that I have no energy to return (I gave half of them to the high school band that came through the neighborhood last month)

I still need to finish my overhead storage system I built and that would get the 8+ Rubbermaid tubs off the deck, then I need to build my quad storage system.

But there is part of me that is considering selling the dirt bike and quads all together and funding my streetbike project. The quad will be too small for the little monkey next year and with her being in Idaho, not sure how much riding me will get to do next year. The wife enjoys riding, but not like I do and all my moto friends have all gone dunes crazy because they are lazy.

If I decided to sell off everything, I could likely get about $6k for everything. That is about what I need for my moto...
see, my mess is all my crap. bike stuff, camping / outdoor gear. i acquired a large amount of woodworking and power tools when my wifes father passed. a lot of the bike stuff was for projects that i'll now likely never get to now that i have kids. hate to see useable parts collecting dust. trying to thin the heard so to speak as well. gotta sell my bmx bikes. on the fence about the DH bike, and not sure my trials bike is worth enough to justify shipping costs.

and i need to run a 220 line to the work shop to finally get my acquired cabinet saw working.

i really need to build a proper shed.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
And then I make a trip to GFF's crib and he not only has a 3 bay shop, but the third bay has a 14' door and a 2 post lift. Bastard. But his old house had a full blown woodshop room next to the auto/moto/truck shop, that was a nice damn setup.

While I will always lust, I know I will likely never have a full shop (30x60 pole barn style with high roof) and will have to make due in a 2 car garage that no car will ever park in. :rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Well theres your problem! Return said cans/bottles, acquire keg... I don't see a problem here. And with the keg you'll have a glass or two laying around, but not a barn full of cans. :brows:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Ride night. Scratchy throat. Fuck. I already missed riding Sunday caus I was feeling like shit. Not gonna miss out again, conditions are too good right now. I'll just ride slower if I have to.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ride night. Scratchy throat. Fuck. I already missed riding Sunday caus I was feeling like shit. Not gonna miss out again, conditions are too good right now. I'll just ride slower if I have to.
I like the way you're thinking.

We've got a few guys coming out for a ride tonight at 8:30. Its going to be a dark slippery mess (its raining here).

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Great ride after work with the wife, but may the person who painted little hearts in yeti blue coloured paint on numerous rocks along the trail die a fire ant type death.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Good ride. Glad I went. I actually felt decently strong. This was a new to me loop, and it took in some good descents, but easy (except for one) climbs. I like this loop.

Wife is asleep in kiddos room, so I have a king size bed to myself now....