Quantcast

%%% Turdsday GAT %%%

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Looking forward to the ride home tonight. Dinner with the GF at an awesome Southern place that I haven't been to in forever tonight. :drool:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I had one of THOSE rides tonight, so frustrating. It seemed like every root and turn screwed me up. And then a bunch of crud got into the top of my seatpost and it kept sagging down. Ugh.

And then I went to the store to buy some groceries, with no belt. Had to hold my shorts up. Shopping one handed it hard.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I had one of THOSE rides tonight, so frustrating. It seemed like every root and turn screwed me up. And then a bunch of crud got into the top of my seatpost and it kept sagging down. Ugh.

And then I went to the store to buy some groceries, with no belt. Had to hold my shorts up. Shopping one handed it hard.
Why haven't you moved to BC yet?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Because I'm doing it wrong.
My Cousin Fran says that Vancouver is awesome but Toronto is home. She rides or runs 6 days a week as compared to the 1 or 2 times a week in the Van. She can ride out her backdoor in Milton. Takes the train to work. Her Job affords her a way better lifestyle in Toronto. The food is better, beer is better, wine is betterer.