Quantcast

&&& Turdsday gee em tee &&&

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Day got off to a banging start when I was awakened several hours early by a crying baby and a dog falling off the bed. Decided to just say fuck it and get the day started. Actually in the office today for the first time in months, not digging it.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Le tired

Was hoping to actually ride the MTB trails right by my house today for the first time this year, but it's stupid strong winds for the 3rd day in a row.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
up at 457, 1:20 workout, don't feel like death, so I'm going with it. Ordered some crap from the innernet, maybe get on the TT bike in the next couple of days.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Collarbone operation done and home again. They had to take bone from the hip. I was nervous this week and feel a nice relief now. Now fingers crossed it will grow together again.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Le tired x2

Good hike last night. Still a mix of ice and some slop, but some trails looked prime. A week or two and we'll be riding?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

not fully awake yet

hanging with Baby Aya today. Cars getting detailed in the driveway this afternoon.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
You guys are just the best. So enough about that....I went and got the snow tires swapped off my car, so I guess that means we can expect a foot of snow this weekend. I am having dinner with my department tonight. I was going to pay for it out of my own pocket but my boss gave me the ok to expense it sans alcohol. I guess I'll request a separate tab for the booze and pay for that myself. I will be getting dessert to go and work will be paying for that though.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You know, I just realized that our office is designed with the manager's offices on the interior, whereas the peon cube farm is along the perimeter windows. Never seen that before. I have a window. This is awesome. Doesn't mean I'm going to come in more often, just that it's a perk when I do.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
You know, I just realized that our office is designed with the manager's offices on the interior, whereas the peon cube farm is along the perimeter windows. Never seen that before. I have a window. This is awesome. Doesn't mean I'm going to come in more often, just that it's a perk when I do.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
1649361349430.png