Quantcast

turdsday gfmt

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
He didn't say specifically. The fact that he was there at all means the financially vested parties are already beginning to squabble. He did mention that their had been a guy letting the world know that "I burned this motherfucker down, fuck them bitches". Crazies gonna crazy I guess.
The fire was up in the foothills and an ember "flew" into a cardboard plant downtown, burning it to the ground and taking two fruit packing plants and a chemical plant with it. Funny thing is the same cardboard company had a big fire here in Yakima only a few months ago.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Congrats! What's the deal?
Thanks! Small-ish company under an umbrella of a rich one, product ownership of one of their product that is being completely revamped for a broader market, looks interesting and they pay well.

Unemployment is moar fun tho.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
This collision talk reminds me that some dude in a Prius decided to turn left in front of me while headed home from work yesterday, where there was no room at all for him to turn. I was in the LEAF instead of on the bike, so got into the ABS hard and avoided a collision by perhaps 5 feet.
This happens several time a week in NC. The way I deal with it is to never take my foot off the gas and stare straight ahead with my best deranged psycho glare.