Quantcast

turdsday gfmt*

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, friends. I took yesterday off from work to do stuff, including running 12 miles between two runs. Then I ran 5 more before work this morning. Swim lesson after work today.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
oldest was up with nightmares again last night. from 3 to 4. i had to get out of bed 4x and my wife 2x. wtf???. Youngest woke up at 5:45. It's progress I guess.

Oh well, I'm checked into my flight tomorrow morning, and my bags (and bike) are packed. yee motherfuckin ha!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

EDIT: which reminds me, I really need to get my ski isht sorted out this year. New liners for boots, shuck and jive around some binding mounts, etc.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Alright, who are the Colorado/Denver monkies? Nick, Stoney, Toshi, SkrdShtles, Pesqueeb... who else? Adventerous? Just wanna make sure everyone is invited... big ride on Saturday. Dirt should be perfect after all this rain.

Sort out your shizzle and let's go next time it snows.
For sure!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
at the airport, waiting to board. people who have extended, overly loud skype conversations in public should be throat punched.
no...you just walk up next to them and start saying...yeah...yeah...right there...right tbere...i...i...I am going....going....to...oh shit.....I'm going to cum...or say is it still 10 bucks for a rim job?

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Got a Barenaked Ladies "One Week" earworm I can't shake... and honestly I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm not altogether pissed about it.

Barenaked Ladies said:
"Hot like wasabi when I bust rhymes
Big like LeAnn Rimes"

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

EDIT: which reminds me, I really need to get my ski isht sorted out this year. New liners for boots, shuck and jive around some binding mounts, etc.
https://intuitionliners.com/product-category/the-liners/

I'd recommend overlaps - because stiff. :brows:

Alright, who are the Colorado/Denver monkies? Nick, Stoney, Toshi, SkrdShtles, Pesqueeb... who else? Adventerous? Just wanna make sure everyone is invited... big ride on Saturday. Dirt should be perfect after all this rain.
Out. MIL in town for 36 hours. Mandatory attendance for the duration...

Got a Barenaked Ladies "One Week" earworm I can't shake... and honestly I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm not altogether pissed about it.
Perhaps an ice pick?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

For sure!
Got it! Gonna try and make it though it may constitute a very sad, sad display of bike handling.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I need to go pick up my Mt Bachelor season pass. WOOT WOOT! Can't wait to get back on the snow. Last night I went to a Beer Angel pub crawl/trivia event. I won a growler and $20 gift certificate. Not bad for a nights work.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

For sure!
I'm out, cause work. I'd planned on being "sick", but our Thanksgiving plans changed last night and I must now hoard PTO.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
As I've rifled through my kids Halloween candy this week (confiscated for 'health reasons') my disappointment with my neighbors has grown. What an unimaginative bunch of fucktards.

Zero fucks given between now and DH Sunday.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
slept three hours......listening to boris.
that aint healthy. (not the boris)

making a tough descion today about where to live for the winter. I think Tahoe is out. makes me sad but the only room i can find has a tapestry for a wall & I have too much camera & video gear for that to make me feel comfortable. PLus Laura wants to start couples therapy this winter & I cant be making that commute every time i get two days off.
Lots to do in Vegas though.
I keep getting calls about projects here in the valley. I just assume supliment my freelance $$$ with unemployment, then be flat broke in tahoe, plus the further & longer I am away from my network here, the harder it will be to get gigs in the future.

On antoher note, hit the climbing gym with a bud last night & was able to jump right back at it & send some 5.10's right off the bat. I miss being on rock. It is climbing season at Red Rock now. This is another reason I think staying in Vegas is a wise choice.

have a good Thor's Day yall.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNN YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
that shit spreads like syphilis and Im pretty sure you know that & did this intentionally. :angry:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
that aint healthy. (not the boris)

making a tough descion today about where to live for the winter. I think Tahoe is out. makes me sad but the only room i can find has a tapestry for a wall & I have too much camera & video gear for that to make me feel comfortable. PLus Laura wants to start couples therapy this winter & I cant be making that commute every time i get two days off.
Lots to do in Vegas though.
I keep getting calls about projects here in the valley. I just assume supliment my freelance $$$ with unemployment, then be flat broke in tahoe, plus the further & longer I am away from my network here, the harder it will be to get gigs in the future.

On antoher note, hit the climbing gym with a bud last night & was able to jump right back at it & send some 5.10's right off the bat. I miss being on rock. It is climbing season at Red Rock now. This is another reason I think staying in Vegas is a wise choice.

have a good Thor's Day yall.
You have a truck right? Ever thought about putting a bed in the back and dirt bagging it? Might not be a bad way to ride out a few months time, I doubt winter in Vegas is bad enough to make that not possible...

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
You have a truck right? Ever thought about putting a bed in the back and dirt bagging it? Might not be a bad way to ride out a few months time, I doubt winter in Vegas is bad enough to make that not possible...
Yessir.
As long as I got Jack & a pee jug, I can sleep comfortably into the mid 20's. Can't really do it fulltime at this point (too much work that requires computers & internet) but I plan to spend lots of time on the road this winter. At least as much time as gas I can afford.

Untitled by https://www.flickr.com/photos/djcollinator/

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
As I've rifled through my kids Halloween candy this week ..... my disappointment with my neighbors has grown. What an unimaginative bunch of fucktards.
it's nice to see people in the south are getting around to putting needles in the candy again...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I will pass on the ride (no surprise there, sadly). Weekend plans involve measuring shit in the house (for washer/dryer dimensions, built in bookshelf dimensions, etc.), kid-friend birthday party, wife or kid(? not sure) going to dentist. Highly exciting stuff, all in all.