Quantcast

turdsday gfmt*

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I am very close to falling asleep at work. Late nights this week (Mon-Wed), an early morning today to ferry around the Harvard professor, and a lack of studies to read or perform == strong desire to nap.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Obligatory "not as good as the book", but I was still entertained.

Spoiler:
And poor Sean Bean. Even in a movie where literally no one dies, he still winds up being the films only casualty. :rofl: That shit must be in his contract.
i thought the unsecured spacewalks were strange....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
This is a good thing, right? Sweet!
si, amigo.
no timeline set but taht was one of her apprehensions about me moving to tahoe. me not being around for it. can still ski-bum it. have free days with my pass all over the west including some small resorts in tahoe (homewood & diamond).

Cut down, bucked, and burned two remaining leaders of the basswood tree that was in the way of the shed. Got breakfast and a couple of pairs of leather work gloves (Why the hell can't they make work gloves that last more than a week?). Pulled the wheels off boat trailer and took them to a tire shop in the hopes getting rubber on them that has no sidewall cracks and holds air. Helped Jack position and level the shed floor. Got a call from the bank that a big check to pay the contractor created an overdraft. Watched Hilarie start opening the garage door and back right into the lower panel as it was opening. Went to the bank, transferred money between accounts, and instructed them to waive the overdraft fee. Got beer and a newspaper. Repaired the door. Tended the fire, which is still happily burning.

I guess it's beer thirty.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
si, amigo.
no timeline set but taht was one of her apprehensions about me moving to tahoe. me not being around for it. can still ski-bum it. have free days with my pass all over the west including some small resorts in tahoe (homewood & diamond).
This will impact my plans to visit you in Tahoe, though.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
This will impact my plans to visit you in Tahoe, though.
Lemme know when....we can rendezvous there.
Just cuz I aint moving there doesnt mean I cant visit. ;)
Winter bouldering is suposed to be nice there too, if ya like to wrestle pebbles.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Cut down, bucked, and burned two remaining leaders of the basswood tree that was in the way of the shed. Got breakfast and a couple of pairs of leather work gloves (Why the hell can't they make work gloves that last more than a week?). Pulled the wheels off boat trailer and took them to a tire shop in the hopes getting rubber on them that has no sidewall cracks and holds air. Helped Jack position and level the shed floor. Got a call from the bank that a big check to pay the contractor created an overdraft. Watched Hilarie start opening the garage door and back right into the lower panel as it was opening. Went to the bank, transferred money between accounts, and instructed them to waive the overdraft fee. Got beer and a newspaper. Repaired the door. Tended the fire, which is still happily burning.

You're doing it wrong. You should sleep until noon. Go to the store, use the atm to get money for beer, buy snacks. Go home make a sammich and eat the snacks. Then drink the beer. Take a nap, wake up and eat the rest of the snacks and drink the rest of the beer. Go to bed...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Finally done work. I spent the last 2 hours copying robot config program files to 13 floppy disks. So glad I went to school to be qualified for that job. :rofl:

I still have a 45 minute drive home, but the question is; do I ride or relax for the evening and get some good food (thinking Thai.....).

Or I could I could not be a pansy and just do all of the above, eh.