Quantcast

turdsday gfmt*

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
next year.....fly to chicago....train ride to glacier....might do it.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Breakfast and then we are driving to DC. First stop Air and Space Museum and then we will ride our bikes around town after that to see the mall and White House. Hopefully Berry invites us in.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
People of the ridemonkey internet: GREETINGS! I swam before work and my shoulders and legs were tired. I cranked out a pretty good ride on the tri bike last night...25 miles at 19.4 mph. I do wonder how much the bike is responsible for the newfound speed....thinking I may have to take the roadie out one of these days to do a compare.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Thread title is very appropriate. I picked up dog poop and fertilized the lawn last night. Supposed to rain and snow this weekend and there is little worse than wet dog turds.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Breakfast and then we are driving to DC. First stop Air and Space Museum and then we will ride our bikes around town after that to see the mall and White House. Hopefully Berry invites us in.
Air and Space museum is an awesome place.

Not much to report from here today. Sun is out. Might ride tonight. Another long meeting in an hour, hopefully they provide lunch again because all that I have brought is an apple and banana.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Did a 4.5 mile run yesterday at a slow 10:35 pace. I probably could have tacked on another 1.7 miles to get in a 10k, but Layla was slowing down. Saw a really nice M235i on the drive in today. That's a clean little car.

Otherwise, figuring out cost for insurance if I keep or sell the Subie. Splitting mileage between the Subie and M might actually be less than only having 2 cars, so that will probably offset the additional cost from the Q.

My CPA and I were discussing it and he's going back and forth with his wife about waiting for the Cayenne diesel or getting the X5 diesel M-spec. It sounds ridiculous, but he just sold his firm for a sizable amount of money and are moving from a used 2003 X3 and 2001 540i that cost them combined less than we spent on the M. I'm really stoked for them to be able to finally take advantage of all the work he's put in. Ah... the wonders of having too much nice to choose from.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Mmmn the coffee is strong this morning. I think Jake the wonder dog likes it when Ruth is out of town because he gets to sleep on the bed. I woke up to his head propped up on my leg and him snoring away.
ruth needs help....that is the joy of owning a dog.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Isn't the effin' train gonna be more than that? And take like 3 days to get there? :D
like 350 round trip on amtrak....the time i spend on the train will about equal the time i spend driving from denver to glacier...

besides...trains are fun.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So fly to Seattle, you n00B. Spend a tiny more on flight, less on train, not to mention the train ride to Glacier from there won't be terminally boring. Think, man. THINK.

Edit: Wait... teh train from Chi to Glacier only takes 15 hours? :think: You sure about that?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So fly to Seattle, you n00B. Spend a tiny more on flight, less on train, not to mention the train ride to Glacier from there won't be terminally boring. Think, man. THINK.

Edit: Wait... teh train from Chi to Glacier only takes 15 hours? :think: You sure about that?
longer....but i do a lot of wandering around when i drive....but i will look into your option.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wife's cousin just bought one and it was sitting in my driveway when I got back from my half marathon Sunday (they were out pedaling). I don't know jack about cars, but that sure was pretty.
Right. Very clean and understated. Not hugely powerful, but the handling on it is supposedly incredible.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Snow today through Monday! My face feels cold and naked in this weather with only a proto-beard now. Dislike.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We have become persona non grata. The owner of Scout (stupid dog from last week) has unfriended Wifey on FB and won't return Wifey's text asking to watch Layla next weekend. I now get to track down somebody who can watch her from Thursday night through Monday night or eat $180 in boarding fees.

Any CO monkey's who work from home want to watch a dog? I can provide beer for compensation.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
We have become persona non grata. The owner of Scout (stupid dog from last week) has unfriended Wifey on FB and won't return Wifey's text asking to watch Layla next weekend. I now get to track down somebody who can watch her from Thursday night through Monday night or eat $180 in boarding fees.

Any CO monkey's who work from home want to watch a dog? I can provide beer for compensation.
what did you do to the dog?!?!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

how did this happen?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

Demon Scout :thumbsdown: or Layla?

Call me later.