Quantcast

turdsday gfmt*

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Demon Scout. Layla's look while this went down was like "Is this dude fucking retarded? I have no claim on his behavior."
sorry man. I can't help with the demon dawg.

If the owners have abandoned their dog with you guys, that's fucked. You can't just ditch the dog either. It's not it's fault it has shitty owners. WTF is wrong with people???

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i know about the pee parts. we need the story culmination.
When she came to get Scout, we laid out everything in the best manner possible, but she took offense to the thought that her perfect dog was a shit and ran away vs. us letting get out. We are out of town next weekend. Wifey asked [Scout's mom] to watch Layla. We got no response for 2 days and when she did respond, it was a vague reason as to why not. She then unfriended Wifey on FB and this is where we are at.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
sorry man. I can't help with the demon dawg.

If the owners have abandoned their dog with you guys, that's fucked. You can't just ditch the dog either. It's not it's fault it has shitty owners. WTF is wrong with people???
Misread. The damn dog is gone. The owner has 86'd us.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning Monkies! Just as an FYI - trains are never on time, if you have any sort of plan or connection to meet trains are a bad roll of the dice. Other than that
You guys really should move out of Highlands Ranch. I'm convinced that part of town is a magnet for douchebags and retards.
The houses are too close together.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
When she came to get Scout, we laid out everything in the best manner possible, but she took offense to the thought that her perfect dog was a shit and ran away vs. us letting get out. We are out of town next weekend. Wifey asked [Scout's mom] to watch Layla. We got no response for 2 days and when she did respond, it was a vague reason as to why not. She then unfriended Wifey on FB and this is where we are at.
Sounds like good riddance.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Right. Very clean and understated. Not hugely powerful, but the handling on it is supposedly incredible.
I test drove one just for shits. Dealer only had the auto on the lot which was disappointing, but the handling was indeed pretty phenomenal. Steering was a little over assisted for my taste, but the chassis is stellar. It's very balanced and planted. The M2 is going to be something else.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Sounds like a win. Let me guess, she has no kids?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dog likely is great with her. Suffered significant separation anxiety when with you, acted out, both parties failed to recognize this and felt teh butthertz.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
The dog is her kid
Yep.
I had some dog parents bitch me out for having our wet dogs in back of my truck on 30° day a few weeks back.
My kids learned a lesson in a expletives that afternoon.
When I was a kid the dogs werent even allowed in the fucking house.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Can't help next weekend as we're away, but wife and I might be able to help in the future, what sub-breed is your wolf?

edit: Just remembered our current lease is no pets :/ sorry.
Appreciate that. Some parents from school are helping out. They too have a dog and travel a lot, so we'll be trading dog duty.

She's a mutt. Wifey had a DNA test done and they pinned her at (in quarters) Shar Pei, American Staffordshire Terrier (pit), Great Dane, and Grand Pyrenees. Her built is pit, coloring is Dane, demeanor and face are Shar Pei.

Dog likely is great with her. Suffered significant separation anxiety when with you, acted out, both parties failed to recognize this and felt teh butthertz.
We absolutely identified it as separation anxiety. Our issue was the barking and growling at Haley and the running away. We did our best: let him sleep on our bed, heavy on the treats, extra love, etc. Nothing worked.
She's just butt hurt that due to her dog pushing himself out of the house, it almost got killed.