Quantcast

@"@/ turdsday gfmt\@"@

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Anyone seen @Full Trucker lately? I hope he made it home in one piece.
I think someone has seen me... maybe? Home in one piece, still recovering. Looked at my pictures from Maah Daah Hey and it appears my camera has a de-centered lens element... the middle bit of the pictures is clear / in focus but the edges are all blurry. I should try and get that addressed before my Grand Canyon trip... I'd rather have that camera on the river than my phone.

Grumble grumble grumble... :D

Also tried to go for a ride last night but my head wasn't in it so I turned around and had beer(s) instead. Rode at Winter Park today with a buddy.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I think someone has seen me... maybe? Home in one piece, still recovering. Looked at my pictures from Maah Daah Hey and it appears my camera has a de-centered lens element... the middle bit of the pictures is clear / in focus but the edges are all blurry.
Good to see you stranger! Post 'em anyway. :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
ahh just replaced the front tire on my road bike. The flat I had on a downhill a few days ago pretty much roached the sidewalls of the old one.

major scuffage, at least i didn't go down to the asphalt when it went

Clearly we need a pic of the whole bike....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
worked all day, then knocked out some trail work and now home eating some serious gourmet shit and watching preseason football waiting for the sky to open.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
25 mile ride tonight. The sun went down at the six mile mark and I rode the rest of the way by headlamp. Saw owls taking flight from their owl boxes and the last of the hawks heading to their roost's and as it got darker the stars came out in force. 25 miles was way too short, I could have easily done 40 to 50 miles and would have if i didn't have to get up at 5am for work

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

I'm going to have to do some research into something like this. Did he build the trailer from scratch or did he buy it?
Built it from scratch. I asked if he did a write up somewhere, but he hasn't. If you have more questions, let me know and I can try and put you in touch.

I think someone has seen me... maybe? Home in one piece, still recovering. Looked at my pictures from Maah Daah Hey and it appears my camera has a de-centered lens element... the middle bit of the pictures is clear / in focus but the edges are all blurry. I should try and get that addressed before my Grand Canyon trip... I'd rather have that camera on the river than my phone.

Grumble grumble grumble... :D

Also tried to go for a ride last night but my head wasn't in it so I turned around and had beer(s) instead. Rode at Winter Park today with a buddy.
This was obviously written by a lizard. What have you done with Full Trucker?