Quantcast

***Turdsday GMT***

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Is being 34 old yet? My back doesnt hurt, but my neck sure does. Anyways going to mammoth mtn this weekend with the family. Leave tomarrow so i got my two year old daughter with me at work today. She loves work and i love her here. My job kicks ass.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ontop of this mornings fiasco, I ended up stabbing my palm with a screw driver trying to wrestle an RJ45 jack apart.

Going to ride and beat the shit out of my body some more now. I'm dead tired, so I'm sure I will hit a tree or three.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Remind me to keep you the hell away from my network wiring.
Hey man, I didn't break the switch or the fiber end going into it (seriously lol). I admit though, I purchased these jacks and didn't realize that you must align "up" with "up"....who would have thought? :D

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Damn I missed so much quality material here! Work was insane busy, even though I worked from home whilst sick the last two days. I do love how quickly the day progresses, but holy cheeseballs Batman I'm beat!

Is being 34 old yet? My back doesnt hurt, but my neck sure does. Anyways going to mammoth mtn this weekend with the family. Leave tomorrow so i got my two year old daughter with me at work today. She loves work and i love her here. My job kicks ass.
I don't know, how about 33 with minor back pain and long term major neck pain? :)

Is it that baffling that a female would join a MTB forum?
Wait, you aren't actually Tom Ritchey's mustache? Now I feel all kinds of betrayed and deceived.

You're basically committing fraud with that name and icon, I thought you were a dude too! Wait, are you a dude? These moob/boob comments are making me think more Caitlyn Jenner than Cindy Crawford OR Gabriel Iglesias! You should stick with something like "Heidi", "dhLaura", or"skibunny". Much less confusing that way, but quite frankly, these are the treacherous waters of the interwebs and anyone can be anybody, so do what you want, and occasionally hop on a bike. You'll fit riiiiiiiiiiight in..................

Sep 11, 2015
Frankly... yes. :confused:
Fair enough.

Wait, you aren't actually Tom Ritchey's mustache? Now I feel all kinds of betrayed and deceived.

You're basically committing fraud with that name and icon, I thought you were a dude too! Wait, are you a dude? These moob/boob comments are making me think more Caitlyn Jenner than Cindy Crawford OR Gabriel Iglesias! You should stick with something like "Heidi", "dhLaura", or"skibunny". Much less confusing that way, but quite frankly, these are the treacherous waters of the interwebs and anyone can be anybody, so do what you want, and occasionally hop on a bike. You'll fit riiiiiiiiiiight in..................
Crap. Sorry. You're right. Is it too late to change my handle to Missy Giove's Necklace?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rode the Thuper Awethum trail and tested out my Frankenfork. After rebuilding my Revelation it still sank into the travel and wouldn't come back up. I happen to have a barely used Sektor that I removed the dampening internals and adjuster knobs and installed them into the Revelation. Works great, I just don't have any compression adjustment since the Sektor is either open or locked.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
South America was a dark time for this forum.
TenaciousLeo
Is it that baffling that a female would join a MTB forum?
There have a few in my time and they could stir the shit with the best of them... things are very mellow these days. I once name an opossum after the much loved DH_Girlie. Lisa was awesome but her poop was green.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
TenaciousLeo

There have a few in my time and they could stir the shit with the best of them... things are very mellow these days. I once name an opossum after the much loved DH_Girlie. Lisa was awesome but her poop was green.
Dude? Where's the love???? I thought I was fairly obviously a chick, but hey maybe you're just slow!