Quantcast

#$%Turdsday GMT#$%

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Don't know which outfit did it. Some UK place. Shipped it over once done. Dark green, white roof, steel wheels, no bro-tastic tires but instead stock. Clattery slow turbodiesel, he says.
Holy shit - my buddy had one of those turbo-diesel Defenders. What a giant POS - but holy hell did he get a lot of $$ for it when he sold it.

Went to the bank on my commuter ebike. For a laugh, I rode the toughest local road climb (1000 ft in 1.4 miles) and Strava-ed it. I forgot to change the setting to e-bike, so I accidentally won the KOM that has held for a few years.. (around 7 minutes).
Deleted it ASAP before the COGniscente came after me with pitchforks...
The best part was doing it in cotton shorts and a hoodie with no helmet.
So now you and @Sandwich are all set up to get married, then you can both cheat with @Toshi.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
you interviewing for a new gig?
we currently have two senior curators (i’m one); new director created a “chief curator” position. not that different from what i do now but i’d get to rebuild the department, tell my co-workers what to do, get paid more, and hopefully maintain every-so-often fuckit fridays and mountains mountains mondays.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went across the way to other buddies campsite and had (too) much beer. Had to take part of the road back.

Fuck the road sucks climbing out, but you can coast back down doing 60kmh... wòooooo