Quantcast

!!Turdsday GMT!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Busy day. Hannah is properly sick again today, puked all over the carpet, which Layla promptly licked up:bad:.

Talked with USAA about Wifey's car and the video has thrown a wrench into their argument about it being her fault. State Farm is giving them a whole lot of 'nope' and pinning the fault on their driver for doing everything illegal that caused the accident then proceeding to leave. Even if Wifey pulled in front of the person, every aspect of what they were doing was illegal, so they have no counter arguments beyond 'well she pulled in front of our client's car'... that was doing 15+, in the snow, with no lights on, going around a car that was 50/50 in two lanes, when the second lane was 15ft long at that point, with a blinker on, all while going straight in a right turn only lane, then left the scene of the accident.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Talked with USAA about Wifey's car and the video has thrown a wrench into their argument about it being her fault. State Farm is giving them a whole lot of 'nope' and pinning the fault on their driver for doing everything illegal that caused the accident then proceeding to leave. Even if Wifey pulled in front of the person, every aspect of what they were doing was illegal, so they have no counter arguments beyond 'well she pulled in front of our client's car'... that was doing 15+, in the snow, with no lights on, going around a car that was 50/50 in two lanes, when the second lane was 15ft long at that point, with a blinker on, all while going straight in a right turn only lane, then left the scene of the accident.
:popcorn:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Stalling hard on the losing weight front in the gym and just generally hard as hell to get up these week, but trying to just push through it. I always feel better when I get done and the rest of the day, but bed has felt so good lately in the morning. I think the cool weather and being nice and toasty under the covers. But also seeing waistline improving even though the scale isn't moving much, so that helps. It's just motivated to not feel like a beached whale lately and I'm actually looking forward to summer this year. Should be able to be in pretty good shape for beach days with the kids.
Weight, David, is a feminist issue.

:D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Here. Busy day. Hannah is properly sick again today, puked all over the carpet, which Layla promptly licked up:bad:.

women should not drive in the snow.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I asked! Good through May 20. My money is on it coming off a stolen car. I told her to think white people things if she gets pulled over on the way home.
I agree with you re stolen likelihood. Given that it might be better to pull them off the car before driving back rather than trip an automated plate reader and get a bunch of cops with guns drawn all up in one‘s butthole.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I agree with you re stolen likelihood. Given that it might be better to pull them off the car before driving back rather than trip an automated plate reader and get a bunch of cops with guns drawn all up in one‘s butthole.
She just got home, but I'll probably do that before I waste what was supposed to be a ski day dealing with it tomorrow. :rolleyes:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well, it is subjective for sure. But you have to admit, she isn't Highlands Ranch white.
isn't that pretty tan though....as in the white women always had year round tans...

but it has been about a decade since i have been in the ranch....

Last edited: