Quantcast

turdsday

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Present, fucked up my esspresso somehow, twas bitter. Drank it anyway and will now spread the bitterness I was forced to drink throughout the world.

Spent way too much money on patio furniture this morning at the behest of the wife, if I had to bet she'll now find many many excuses not to use said patio furniture. I'll probably end up stealing the dogs and drinking whisky solo outside because outside > inside

Soon will be delayed. Last night was rough with Layla. She hates the cone and was pretty violent about getting it off, which we can't have her doing right now. I ended up sleeping* on the floor next to an open crate, so that every time she started trying to get it off, I could calm her down. Needless to say, I am very tired and very sore.
Why you no doughnut? https://www.amazon.com/VITAL-FRI-Protective-Inflatable-Collar-Collar/dp/B097P58GGJ/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=1RHCLUHS1H2WF&keywords=dog+neck+donut&qid=1651164811&sprefix=dog+neck+,aps,115&sr=8-2-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyRjBJN0I4ODNXV1FaJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNTE4OTU0OTBUUEhORldLOVQxJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTEwMjIzMTgzUlo1VURNUlpDVDFYJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

My dogs hated their cones, but were totally fine with the doughnut, far less obtrusive and doesn't impede their peripheral vision.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Present, fucked up my esspresso somehow, twas bitter. Drank it anyway and will now spread the bitterness I was forced to drink throughout the world.

Spent way too much money on patio furniture this morning at the behest of the wife, if I had to bet she'll now find many many excuses not to use said patio furniture. I'll probably end up stealing the dogs and drinking whisky solo outside because outside > inside

Why you no doughnut? https://www.amazon.com/VITAL-FRI-Protective-Inflatable-Collar-Collar/dp/B097P58GGJ/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=1RHCLUHS1H2WF&keywords=dog+neck+donut&qid=1651164811&sprefix=dog+neck+,aps,115&sr=8-2-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyRjBJN0I4ODNXV1FaJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNTE4OTU0OTBUUEhORldLOVQxJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTEwMjIzMTgzUlo1VURNUlpDVDFYJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

My dogs hated their cones, but were totally fine with the doughnut, far less obtrusive and doesn't impede their peripheral vision.
You sir are amazing.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Smashed the fuck out of my finger in the u joint of pto shaft over lunch. A sweet blood blister is forming.
In other news, I really don’t know why we pay the salaries of our support staff at the agency, because they don’t do a god damn thing. If I could fire people so help me fucking god.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Trying out a new massage place today. Sad because my old place was great, but had downsized from Covid. New place recommended recently. Let us see.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Wait...I thought you couldn't get the lift you wanted and were going to keep it stock for a while...
You are correct, Evo/King shocks is at least 18 months out as well as axles but I still need to get the jeep to a reasonable ride height in order to get it setup for flat towing rather than having to buy/fab those components twice.
@gonefirefightin what size lift/tires/mods?
Found a readylift 4" in stock that will allow me to run 40x13.5x17 MT's on my beadlocks. Also throwing a coil spring airbag kit in the rear to help with sag from the motos when flat towing. After doing the math and measurements it should get me pretty darn close to a ride height I can work within when mounting my flat tow baseplate and getting the tow bar flat with a hi/low hitch adapter.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You are correct, Evo/King shocks is at least 18 months out as well as axles but I still need to get the jeep to a reasonable ride height in order to get it setup for flat towing rather than having to buy/fab those components twice.

Found a readylift 4" in stock that will allow me to run 40x13.5x17 MT's on my beadlocks. Also throwing a coil spring airbag kit in the rear to help with sag from the motos when flat towing. After doing the math and measurements it should get me pretty darn close to a ride height I can work within when mounting my flat tow baseplate and getting the tow bar flat with a hi/low hitch adapter.
Gonna regear the OEM setup or throw the 40s on and see how long the stock gears and axles last?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Gonna regear the OEM setup or throw the 40s on and see how long the stock gears and axles last?
Going to run them stock with the 4:10's since my one tons will already have 5:38's, I know plenty of peeps that have been flogging the 8 speed auto with 40's and 4:10's with zero issues thus far. I already have Yukon chromoly rears and RCV fronts that I never put in my JL, so let her fly.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Soon is now partially together. Wheels are on, fork is on (but needs a star nut), front brake, and grips. I'm swapping a bunch of parts off the Nukeproof, so that is slowing the process some. I'm keeping my wheels, so I need to swap a tire, cassette that I don't have a tool for, attach the chain, finish brake swap, setup drivetrain, etc.

Also, Layla. Now with inflatable cone of shame.
IMG_20220428_182917_01.jpg

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Finally that time of year when there's still enough daylight to have a beer on the deck after the kids are in bed.
It's that time of the year when there's still daylight and I'm trying to go to sleep after the kids are in bed.