Quantcast

turdsday

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Made it to the gym. And have already made a deposit. Today is lookin up.

Would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little depressed. My problem with dead crops is not good. I have crop insurance but it’s still not a winning proposition. Part of the problem is/was caused by the cereal rye cover crop, which it absorbs a shit load of water and spraying your burn down has to be done timely. The local co-op chose to spray some of the larger farmers in the areas wheat with fungicide instead of my burn down. Them coming 5 days later killed my beans. So I’m sprayer shopping today. Fuck em.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ahhh, nothing like waking up to the sound of a dog barfing on the bed. At least it was just bile and the doggie gover sheet kept it off the human bedding.

Training a newbie this morning. maybe this ne will stick around ( I doubt it though).

espresso and eats then off I go

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Made it to the gym. And have already made a deposit. Today is lookin up.

Would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little depressed. My problem with dead crops is not good. I have crop insurance but it’s still not a winning proposition. Part of the problem is/was caused by the cereal rye cover crop, which it absorbs a shit load of water and spraying your burn down has to be done timely. The local co-op chose to spray some of the larger farmers in the areas wheat with fungicide instead of my burn down. Them coming 5 days later killed my beans. So I’m sprayer shopping today. Fuck em.
You went to the gym to do a shit? Cool!

Farming would be insanely difficult and so freaking stressful, so much has to go right to make a wage outta it.
Most farmers get treated like shit here, it's sad but we have two major grocery stores that aren't all that nice to farmers. Consumers have deserted the fruit shops so they are mostly gone, people need to shop quickly or they won't have time to upload pics of what they cooked to social media.
Then there's Aldi and Costco trying to lower the bar that bit more, people should be less cuntish and more considerate of others.
Rabble rabble rabble.

EDIT- Saw this the other week, hopefully it works for a while, mice have gone nuts over here with all the rain.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Picked up dog poop and sprayed poison ivy before work. It's an action packed job and someone has to do it.

Family pictures this morning. With the dogs. This never goes well and I don't see why today would be any different.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I would have slept well except Baby Aya first needed help with her water bottle to refill it, then lost track of the straw, then needed snuggles for quite a while due to a bad dream, then needed to be tucked in instead of just led to her room

shall ride with her to preschool then ride Deer Creek myself today. then Costco and REI with bike locked to rack maybe?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Last night I was all excited about the prospect of a pre-work road ride today but then when the alarm went off I said FTS and slept for 2.5 more hours. That was some fuckin good sleeping and I regret nothing. I'll do some sort of pedaling after work, either outside or on the trainer, depending on said work.

I've got a huge training weekend on tap and the weather forecast is being a bitch. I've got a 100 mile ride and 21 miles of running to get done and it looks like rain the entire damn weekend. God dammit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Last night I was all excited about the prospect of a pre-work road ride today but then when the alarm went off I said FTS and slept for 2.5 more hours. That was some fuckin good sleeping and I regret nothing. I'll do some sort of pedaling after work, either outside or on the trainer, depending on said work.

I've got a huge training weekend on tap and the weather forecast is being a bitch. I've got a 100 mile ride and 21 miles of running to get done and it looks like rain the entire damn weekend. God dammit.
i don't know why but that reminds me i should take a muscle relaxer tonight so i can hopefully ride this weekend

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
OMG. I forgot to take my ADHD drugs this am. Worse. Fucking. Headache. Ever. It feels like someone is pounding my head with a door.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
3 baby turkeys and 2 baby chickens found a new home here yesterday. My kid has one of the chicks stuffed in her shirt and is packing it around. The chicken appears to be OK with this proposition.

Feels like Friday everyday when the inlaws are here.

Good luck today @johnbryanpeters

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Hangin in the PNW for another week or two while sorting toys/hobbies and gearing up for the seasons ahead. Still not ready to build either property quite yet, as I think there will be a huge discount on materials and labor shortly. Lumber is down but not enough for my taste. Moved nearly all of my portfolio into high-yield accounts just to be safe. Also about due for tires on the Jeep and the Ducati already.

In other news,

why didn't anyone tell me about these? #gamechanger