Quantcast

***turdsderp GMT***

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Yesterday's ride was in no way epic, but doing 20+mph on a two foot wide track and having no control or stopping power down a steep DH run was.
I might just go back to get sum moar.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning rofl! I swam 2600 yards this morning...just maintaining what little swim fitness I have. I won't get any faster until I can get back to 4-5 swims a week (currently going twice). Arctic blast coming. This weekend is going to be brutally cold.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Yesterday's ride was in no way epic, but doing 20+mph on a two foot wide track and having no control or stopping power down a steep DH run was.
I might just go back to get sum moar.
at least you were not this guy

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Its Thursday already?

It is absolutely freezing cold outside. Weather thing said it felt like -27 when I left the house.

But there is a snowy rainbow in the sky.

Need coffee.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Finally have a few quiet minutes at work/home/wfh. Been so busy last couple of days.

Car is back at the dealer. Fancy that :pilot:

Dry january is almost over, so I've got that to look forward to!
:Alcoholic:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
:wave:

FTS, Imma go ski.
Did that yesterday, now my back hurts. Fuck I feel old.

Otherwise, just "derpin' coffin" as my Financée just muttered when I asked her what she was doing. Apparently, she needs to derp some more coffin so she can remember how to speech.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It's been dumping rain since 8pm and looks like it will continue all day. Reports are coming in of mudslides and debris flows in the areas that burned in last falls fires. Flash flood watch for the entire bay area. I should have loads of fun on the roads today....not. I'm in the purple zone four inches of rainfall from the storm so far
1.28.21.jpg

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Its Thursday already?

It is absolutely freezing cold outside. Weather thing said it felt like -27 when I left the house.

But there is a snowy rainbow in the sky.

Need coffee.
yup. ride night tonight. it's going to be frigid this evening. Gub'mint says -15°C, feeling like -24°. I'll be giving my heated socks and neoprene booties a proper test this evening.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

It is brrrrrrrrrrrrr this morning. Worked on the car last night, so super frosty glass this morning. Wore out the scraper end of the snow tool getting visability back.

Ordered new glasses too....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It's been dumping rain since 8pm and looks like it will continue all day. Reports are coming in of mudslides and debris flows in the areas that burned in last falls fires. Flash flood watch for the entire bay area. I should have loads of fun on the roads today....not. I'm in the purple zone four inches of rainfall from the storm so far
View attachment 155846
Send it this way, yo!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
off the couch to get a second cup of coffee, working on a ppt for a talk i have to give this evening. planning to go "skiing" - aka, sliding back and forth on a small mountain on crappy snow - with the fam tomorrow. meh.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Working 2-10 pm tonight after perhaps a 75 minute Peloton zone 2 spin, and skiing at Copper tomorrow—first day there for the season for me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
yup. ride night tonight. it's going to be frigid this evening. Gub'mint says -15°C, feeling like -24°. I'll be giving my heated socks and neoprene booties a proper test this evening.
Hope your heated equipment works.

I just finished a short ride and am now sitting in my car thawing out my legs.

Having to put on my boots, setup my bike (front wheel and light) at the trailhead SUCKED. Fingers were frozen before I even started. The howling wind is making it feel extra cold.

Great conditions though.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Temps like that the trick is keeping your skin covered and the wind off of you.

Booties never worked well for me.