Quantcast

***Turdsderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
New PR for me on track. Almost .3 faster and finally breaking 23sec (22.778s for @Toshi ). I've been sitting at just over 23 for over 6 months, so feels good.

New PR for Reese (across the street). Dropped just under .75s to sub-29, and now into Jr League speeds. Her first time on the best-10 of the week board.

Haley doing normal - mid-26's. But fucking obliterated Reese into the wall at one point. So, I'm getting Reese a collar. Cheap and safety always wins.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had a conference call with my neighbors and our city councilmen about the homeless dude camped on my yard. He said that for the past 4 years our mayor did absolutely nothing when it came to homelessness. Wouldn't respond to any questions, comments when subject was brought up, disbanded city organizations that were created to deal with it and directed city departments to not respond to the situation. I assume some of his comments were politically motivated but based on what the hell is happening around here I don't question his assessment. I can only assume the same approach was taken on crime, violent police and drug addiction. Literally do nothing to address problems under the guise of liberal compassion.

I was ready to rip the councilmen a new asshole but he seems to actually get it. We do have other morons on the council whose ideal state is something resembling Somalia.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Had a conference call with my neighbors and our city councilmen about the homeless dude camped on my yard. He said that for the past 4 years our mayor did absolutely nothing when it came to homelessness. Wouldn't respond to any questions, comments when subject was brought up, disbanded city organizations that were created to deal with it and directed city departments to not respond to the situation. I assume some of his comments were politically motivated but based on what the hell is happening around here I don't question his assessment. I can only assume the same approach was taken on crime, violent police and drug addiction. Literally do nothing to address problems under the guise of liberal compassion.

I was ready to rip the councilmen a new asshole but he seems to actually get it. We do have other morons on the council whose ideal state is something resembling Somalia.
Just let him know that the homeless dude seems to play with wires and such and always mumbles Allāhu ʾakbar. Problem solved. ;) If he is black it is also acceptable to shoot at him I was told. ;)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Have you tried declaring a War on Homelessness?