Quantcast

@@@Turdsdump Gee EM Tee@@@

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Any idea on the rates available to Executive members vs. Goldstar members? I peeked at CostcoFinance.com just now as a Goldstar member and I'm not super impressed with the rates I'm shown, several are higher than what I have now.
Same. It's about the fees. But my rates were notably lower after requesting quotes. It's about your credit, yo.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
so, you two will drive the horse 2,000 miles? that seems kind of nuts (respectfully).
I'm with Nick. Unless one is rich enough to fly their dancing horse around (or have someone transport it), nope.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
the executive membership is worth it. we spend enough there that the membership pays for itself with the cashback from the executive.
And the Costco CC gets even more money back your way. Super worth it

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I just want to say there's no reason for me to come here if I can't post gifs. I do not spend zero dollars and zero cents a month for this kind of shoddy service. You have snatched my tongue from my mouth, left me bereft. Fix your shit.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Oh and to Toshi.

Round trip to fly the Horse and ground transportation for to and from the Airport is $12,000 jus by itself. plus we still have to get ourselves there and back. Driving the truck with the camper and towing the horse and staying at the RV park at the show grounds is going to run $5000 total for the trip including food fuel, stabling, and show fees

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Oh and to Toshi.

Round trip to fly the Horse and ground transportation for to and from the Airport is $12,000 jus by itself. plus we still have to get ourselves there and back. Driving the truck with the camper and towing the horse and staying at the RV park at the show grounds is going to run $5000 total for the trip including food fuel, stabling, and show fees
Seems like if you get rid of this horse and these shenanigans you both could retire now. :homer:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Pretending I’m Stoney and working with plywood in the garage, supposedly have a couple forks being dropped off for seals later, so it’s a full day of garage shenanigans

today I learned that you can fly your horse to Chicago.
With the correct number of dollars you can fly anything anywhere. Horses are on a shocking number of cargo flights, apparently rich people don’t like renting horses at their destination so they send their own, same with cars.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If the front of the helicarrier is not very dense it could work out.
They just put fans in traditional wing layout where you want the center of gravity slightly forward of the main wing. For a fan/drone vehicle you want the COG smack dab in the middle of your fans, and you want the fans as far apart as possible for stability.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
You only got 1 year left?

Fucker.

View attachment 148137
Assuming my questionable math is correct, and assuming we live like monks for the next 12-13 months, yes.

Rona lock down really opened our eyes to how much we really could be saving, and the shakey airline industry has put the fear of teh FSM upon us, so we are in full panic mode to get rid of the mortgage as an expense as quickly as possible.

Edit to add:. Also, 3 months of funemployment and my impending return to work have REALLY driven home how badly I really don't want to be at that place to begin with.

Last edited: