Quantcast

@@@Turdsdump Gee EM Tee@@@

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Woot!!!

Ruth made the 15 competitor cut and got invited to compete in the Intermediare 1 National Championships in Chicago next month. She is the only Amateur rider invited.
hey ruth...SEND IT

And for those of us that put college tuition on it... ridiculously worth it. :dead: :D
that's my plan in 4 years

All three of you. :disgust1:
GTFO.gif

1 year.
we're down to 3-ish...when first kid goes to college i want no other debts. he starts high school in 3 weeks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Father's prostate cancer diagnosis confirmed. I offered to fly-out, quarantine for a week and visit so I can help out, he refused. That's the wrong answer, but probably what I would say too.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Father's prostate cancer diagnosis confirmed. I offered to fly-out, quarantine for a week and visit so I can help out, he refused. That's the wrong answer, but probably what I would say too.
Shit, so sorry to hear! :(
Try to be there if you can, he will appreciate it.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Well at least it's one of the most chill cancers you can get. Not that it's good but look at this

The 5-year survival rate for most men with local or regional prostate cancer is nearly 100%. For men diagnosed with prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body, the 5-year survival rate is 31%. The 10-year survival rate for local, regional, and distant prostate cancer combined is 98%.

Good vibes to you and your dad.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Well at least it's one of the most chill cancers you can get. Not that it's good but look at this
This is kind of a misleading stat. It depends very much on the aggressiveness of it. This is graded on something called the Gleason score. 3+3 is the lowest thing that's cancer. 5+5 is very bad, and a 4+3 is worse than a 3+4.

GS 3+3? Might not even treat it. 3+4 and up usually get treatment.