Quantcast

>>>Turdumpen GMT<<<

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sounds like a finally found the reason foul smell in the bathroom. They did not hook up the vent for drain correct going onto the roof. Praying its the cause as I don't want to rip apart the almost ready bathroom.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Got flu vaccinated yesterday so I am expecting to become sick any moment now. Weather continues to be crap, we got unexpected rain yesterday, unseasonably cold today, and a rainy/windy nor'easter followed by three days of rain on Saturday.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Nothing like a little 3:30am fire fighting session. Some deranged mutherfucker (not me) set fire to a stack of pallets and it would have burned down a 90 year old warehouse if it hadn't been caught early. Yak FD for the win!

20181025_040706.jpg

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Working in my cubicle today for the first time in over a month, as opposed to working in our IT building. I feel like an employee who quit and then came back. Also, I've been working out of my backpack for the past six months and doing just fine, which makes me wonder why the hell I have mountains of paper on my cubicle desk.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
New bindings have been mounted to new skis. Very excite. Might try and sneak in a backcountry hot lap tomorrow morning, depending on how many shits I get done today/tonight in preparation for a weekend in Fruita immediately followed by a week in Puerto Vallarta.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. The conference du jour is liver + neuroendocrine.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Gonna go for a drive through Badlands NP today after visiting Mount Rushmore yesterday. Gotta keep this train rolling east!

Also, legs are feeling it today after the dog climbed up a tower but was scared to come back down the super steep spiral staircase. So I had to carry him down while he had a stupid grin on his face.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So I wake up late today as I did not get home till 0200. Man does my hand hurt today. I tell ya, if you ever decide to cut your hand, make sure it's a clean knife..... Other words they do all kinds of washing out and disinfecting before they stitch you up......

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Just back in from a business networking thingy from early this morning - stepped up to the plate and took a bean ball for the team yesterday evening as I was volun-told about 20min before I supposed to leave for the day, that I was to sit in on a panel at the local signage and print training event about 45 min away for my supervisor who double-booked - and that it would be from 6-8pm. Good thing I wasn't committed to anything already - I'm now officially meeted-out for the week, and will be accepting no more meeting invites from anyone...unless you're the guy who signs my check, then we good.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Mornin!

Gonna go for a drive through Badlands NP today after visiting Mount Rushmore yesterday. Gotta keep this train rolling east!

Also, legs are feeling it today after the dog climbed up a tower but was scared to come back down the super steep spiral staircase. So I had to carry him down while he had a stupid grin on his face.
Make sure to visit the nuclear missile museum just off the interstate to the north of the park.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
did Bentgate mount them, or did you DIY?
Bent Gate did it, half price since I bought the binders from them. Could have maybably gotten a free mount out of them if I was willing to lie and say I also bought the skis from them... which was doable as I don't think any of the ski techs would have looked it up and they do carry the skis I had mounted. But, I'm not that guy. I'm also not the guy that wanted to mount brand-new skis with brand-new first model year bindings... knowing me I'd fvck that up.

Convinced furnace in pod to operate again.
What style of convincer did you use, claw or sledge?

pork loin, sweet potato mash, green beans for lunch :drool:
And now I'm hungry. Thanks.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Yeah I have to call them today and see what's up
https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/ap_news/montana/election-official-says-gop-mailer-contains-bad-information/article_672a973e-f912-5a5a-99f4-dace8d9f4147.html

Pretty ishty to waste $250k for a "mistake",

G(r)OP(e) and voter supression: feature/bug

Election official says GOP mailer contains bad information,

Mont. (AP) — An election official is warning that a Republican mailer sent to Montana households contains bad information about the deadline for absentee ballots to arrive at county election offices.

Audrey McCue of the Montana Association of Clerks and Recorders said in email Tuesday to county election officials that the mailer sent out last week by the Republican National Committee is confusing voters.

The RNC mailer is an absentee ballot application and includes the erroneous information that ballots will be accepted if they are postmarked the day before Election Day and received no later than 10 days after the election.

McCue says ballots must be received by 8 p.m. on Election Day, and that anything received afterward is too late, regardless of the postmark.

RNC spokeswoman Miki Carver did not immediately respond to phone, text or email messages.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not sure if too much weed last night or.....

But today started off with an attempt to pack my bike bag and needed items for tonight's ride. Well, I was looking at the belt I use for riding and subconsciously must have put it on. I then put my other belt on, over top of the first belt. I then spent ten minutes rummaging around looking for the first belt, to put in my bag. Derp.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

But today started off with an attempt to pack my bike bag and needed items for tonight's ride. Well, I was looking at the belt I use for riding and subconsciously must have put it on. I then put my other belt on, over top of the first belt. I then spent ten minutes rummaging around looking for the first belt, to put in my bag. Derp.
xzibit school of belts

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

not sure?

we're sure.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got some b-day money.... trying to decide.... new knee pads and maybe some other goodies, or finally upgrade to an 11spd drivetrain....

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC

BELTS!!!

HOW DO THEY WORK!!!???