Quantcast

~~~Turkey Day GMT, That's Thursday, Crabjoe~~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HAPPY FOOD GORGE DAY! ROLMAOF

I started the day off by buying a new suit. Pretty sure I've already won today's GMT.

I've got to run to Stop & Shop in a bit per the wife's orders (Lord help me), then I'm going for a pre-eat run to pre-burn some calories. My family is due here at 2:00. May you all fall into a wonderful food induced coma later.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Happy Turkey Day monkeys. Drank a lot last night and I see the same in my future for today. Oh yeah... I guess I'll eat some turkey too.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
nothing like waking up to the pager going off at for a structure fire, hustling into your gear and getting canceled before you can start the engine.

Just getting ready to add the Herb rub to the 24 pound turkey and toss it in the oven, yep I have chef duty today

Stay safe so that the brothers staffing the Big Red Trucks across the country today get to stay in station and enjoy a quiet Thanksgiving.

While you are at it, say a word of thanks to all the men and women on duty protecting our country where ever they may be...

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
the 23 people we are expecting have yet to arrive..... not sure if its safe yet :think:. anyway eating turkey today and hopefully riding all of said turkey off tomorrow on a xc ride of some sorts. ill be sure to keep you all posted on the 23 person argument that always seems to happen at my families holidays. :thumb:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Grilled avocado and cheese and hanging with two cats is the plans for thanksgiving in the RUFUS household today. Lady friend is in Kansas.

Looking to do a bout 75 miles on the road today in a few minutes on a beautiful Denver day.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgivings!!!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Went fishing this morning for awhile, feet got cold so I came home.... gonna take a shower and get ready for dinner.... Think I wil go ahead and get all fancy dressed this year.

Have a good thanks giving day today everyone...... remember there is always something to be thankful for no matter how small it is.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Thankful indeed. This year, for the awesome doctors at Johns Hopkins that made my wife's cancer go away for good.